+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Hi Rachell

Hi Rachell,
    I'm in Camira. Just wondering if you want to meet up?

I am a mother in Brisbane, starting home schooling for my son.

Iam in the process of starting this through Groves Christian College in Kingston.

I don't know very much about this and feeling my way...
    I contacted the school, and we have a working plan for my son, although I am now trying to work out how to set it up.....I have just contacted the school to receive some much needed support on the set up side.

Let me know how you are going with your set up, and how you are going with finding a school ect.

My son is 17 and is doing 2 QSA subject through Moodle....a online learning website......

I am really interested to hear how you are going with the process of home schooling, as this is new for me.....I have just arrived here in Qld from Wa and don't have anyone to discuss this with....so maybe we can help each other with this process...

Ali A

Similar Threads

1. How do we start this process?? How to rent out our property?
    By Buttercup80 in forum Family Finances
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 21-09-2012, 15:06
  2. Wanting to start study
    By Bonkers in forum Stay At Home Mums (SAHMs) Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 21:54