+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great I am glad you have it back! I would and have in the past hand it in. Also I would use it as a good time to teach my children to do the right thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, I always keep them and add them to my special collection of toys from heartbroken children! Muhahahaha.
    Kidding. If I saw something on the floor that was obviously not from the shop, I would look in the next couple of aisles to see if there was a likely person who'd lost it, and if I couldn't find someone, hand it in. If it were dropped in a toy aisle though, I may just thoughtlessly put it on a shelf, assuming it's stock. That would of course depend on the item/condition etc.
    Oh and I'm glad your princess got her pony back. I know how my daughter would be if she lost her favourite toy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thats fantastic it was found!!

I hand in toys I find. I know if it was my own girls that lost the toy I would be desperate to have it returned.

Only the other day my dd1 was up at the school and found a toy car. We left it by the school office (as it was after hours). So I hope that the toy was picked up my a staff member and put into lost property.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS dropped his Sophie giraffe and I had not walked 5 steps before I turned and saw someone put it in their pram. Out of principal I marched right up and demanded my sons toy back. Are they serious..... ? So many people have no shame!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm so glad you found it.

I always turn stuff in, the Toy Story series has given me an awful conscience when it comes to toys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennos Mummy View Post
    DS dropped his Sophie giraffe and I had not walked 5 steps before I turned and saw someone put it in their pram. Out of principal I marched right up and demanded my sons toy back. Are they serious..... ? So many people have no shame!!!!
    OMG! Some people are unbelievable!