+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me, I'm due in two weeks with my second child (and I plan to breastfeed for 12mths).

I breastfed my first for 1yr and used a few different breast pumps in that time to express extra so I could go out and also to increase my supply. I wasn't able to find one that ticked all the boxes for me so I'm still on the hunt for the best breast pump for my next baby.

I'll be pumping as soon as my baby is born and can review soon after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me. Im new to bub hub but would love the opportunity to review this breast pump. My 2nd child is 4 weeks old and i have already been using my electric pump (avent). With my first child I breastfed until he turned 1 and was always using my breastpump. I love the avent pump and rave about it. I would love to trial this new pump and see if it rates even higher to my standards than the avent.
    Ive also used a cherub baby manual pump so i have a few to compare.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me please

My son is 5 months however he is exclusively on EBM due to mouth and attachment issues....I am on to my 2nd electric breast pump (Avent) and I was thinking of weaning him because the pump is just now up to 5 feeds (210ml) and i end up using it manually instead as the motor seizes.

I can write a detailed review for exclusively expressing breast feeding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubhub View Post
    try logging out of the forum, logging back in & then going straight to the reviews. Also works best from a PC rather than a phone. We are upgrading reviews tomorrow which we hope will fix this issue too - so if logging out doesn't work, try tomorrow as well (the reviews will look slightly different so you'll know that the upgrade is in place)
    I am also having trouble adding reviews... I know you said it is better from pc, but I only have net on my phone. Is the upgrade completed?
    Will try again later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nando View Post
    I am also having trouble adding reviews... I know you said it is better from pc, but I only have net on my phone. Is the upgrade completed?
    Will try again later
    bhtech was slack this morning and has only just completed the upgrade - he's just checking it now. Can you give it a try in about 30 minutes and let us know how you get on. Are you on the m.bubhub site or the full www.bubhub.com.au site with your phone? The full site would be the better one to try when adding reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubhub View Post
    bhtech was slack this morning and has only just completed the upgrade - he's just checking it now. Can you give it a try in about 30 minutes and let us know how you get on. Are you on the m.bubhub site or the full www.bubhub.com.au site with your phone? The full site would be the better one to try when adding reviews
    Sorry, just come back to this. I am on the mobile site and can see the change in the review section, but with the new version I can't see or work out how to actually try and write a review.
    Anyhow, will try the normal site and see if that is easier. Thanks

ETA: using normal website, the review section doesn't look different to me?? I can get to the point of writing a review, but can't seem to edit the body of the review (only title, star rating)... This might just be my phone?
    Last edited by Nando; 16-05-2012 at 15:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nando View Post
    Sorry, just come back to this. I am on the mobile site and can see the change in the review section, but with the new version I can't see or work out how to actually try and write a review.
    Anyhow, will try the normal site and see if that is easier. Thanks
    We didn't change anything for the mobile reviews site so not sure why that would look different.

Try the full site when adding a review with your mobile - that did work for me earlier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I could have done with this pump today! Came home from getting my hair done and one boob was engorged :/ lol

when do we find out?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Pick Me!

Pick Me!

I express a lot for my 4 month old, and my boobs just broke my pump (Avent electric)... This would be a godsend as we don't have the cash for a new one and I suck at hand expressing!

I'm sorry the entry is late - couldn't get the site to work on my phone and only just got to computer
    Last edited by Catkin; 18-05-2012 at 00:14. Reason: added explanation for lateness