+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!! My DD is my first and I had a breast reduction 9 years ago and have been lucky enough to be able to breastfeed however she's now 3 months and I feel as if my supply is backing off and if I was able to express via this pump rather than my hand one I'd feel as if this may give me a chance to breastfeed for longer as hopefully it will assist in building up supply. Please pick me!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me!!!

I am full time express feeding as my bubba was born early so we couldn't establish breast feeding. I also have flat nipples.

But breast milk is best for my baby so I will do anything to give it to her! She is now 13weeks old

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!! My little boy is 9 days old and my DH really wants to help with his feeds!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Pick me!! My bub is 4 months old. I need to start expressing more so that I can actually leave him with DH so I can have some 'me time'. The pump I have isn't very good which makes expressing take forever and all i have to show for it is about 100ml in the freezer. Would love to try this pump-it sounds great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My son is 6 weeks old and we are being sent to Melbourne for him to have heart surgery so he won't be able to feed I would love to try this product to maintain my supply til he can breast feed again

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Oh Yes Please! :-)

I'd love to be your reviewer. I'm a first time Mum who exclusively breastfeeds (breast and expressed milk) to my son Finn (nearly 6 weeks old). I love that I can express and Finn can have a bottle fed to him by his Dad. This would make that wonderful experience all the more simple for us. What a gift!

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pick me!!

I have a Medela pump, and that never seems to work for me, I'll get 100 ml after half an hour on both breasts.

I would really love the opportunity to review this pump because I would love to be able to go on a much needed date with my partner! And because I can't use my current pump, I don't have any milk stored in my freezer. I would also love the ability to have some me time, even just to be able to go clothes shopping, get my hair done etc all the things that most people take for granted!

My daughter is four months old.

Please, please, please please pick me!!
    Last edited by MrJones&Me; 15-05-2012 at 16:24.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick Me

Pick Me!
    Our baby boy is 3 weeks and we are deciding on which breast pump to purchase.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been trying to review a pram and a couple of other things..but I can't seem to stay logged in and I can't find where I can go for help?! Anyone else having troubles? Please send me to the right place

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! My bub is 3 weeks old, I have been expressing using a cheapie pump but would love to try a better quality one!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub