+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default 5 chances to review (& keep) a Spectra DEW 350 Hospital Grade Electric Breast Pump

Spectra Baby Australia
    are passionate about bringing Aussie women innovative, affordable, great breast pumps and products to support you in your breastfeeding journey.

They are offering 5 of our viewers the fantastic opportunity to test, review and keep a Spectra DEW 350 Hospital Grade Electric Breast Pump.

Name:  Spectra DEw 350 150.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  5.7 KB Name:  spectra-double-120.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  25.6 KB

Super-strong, whisper-quiet pump that provides hospital grade pumping at a great price. Aussie mums are loving the Spectra DEW 350, used in hospital and homes around the world and finally available to Australian mums. Features include fully adjustable suction strength to 350 mmHG, capable of double or single-sided expressing, quiet soothing pump noise so you can pump near your sleeping baby, easy to assemble and without the bulk of other hospital grade pumps.
    Thanks Spectra Baby Australia!

This is what you need to do if you want to be one of the lucky reviewers:

Reply to this thread IF:
    : you are breastfeeding a baby under the age of 5 months and you are familiar with expressing
    : you would be able to these products and write a review for us
    : you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
    : your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address (user cp > edit profile to change your details - remember members cannot see this info, only admins can see this data)
    : you must live in Australia

By replying to this thread, you agree to:
    • test and use the product conscientiously for two weeks after you receive it
    • post a review in our reviews section within three weeks of receiving the product (but not before you have tested it for two weeks)
    • your review must be at least 50 words long and written in a way that is easy to understand
    If you agree to all the above, post in this thread saying Pick Me!!

We'll look at all the posts that have been made midday Thursday 17 May, Brissie time, and select five lucky viewers. If you have completed your Reviewer Panel details correctly, we'll have your name and address and will be able to send you the product.

Preference will be given to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. How to add a review guide

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
    Last edited by BH-bubhub; 15-05-2012 at 14:33.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:

MrJones&Me  (16-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My daughter is 2 weeks 2 days old and we have been having quite a bit of trouble getting breastfeeding started and all I have is a manual pump that isn't that great to be honest. We have had to suppliment with formula too because I can't get enough out with the manual pump so getting the opportunity to use and review this product would greatly benefit us so pretty please consider my daughter and I

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me pls!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a 4 month old!
    I am constantly having to express. I have an electric pump but is very poor quality. It takes for ever to get the right amount!
    Would love to be chosen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Make sure that you've added some reviews in the meantime - you can review a large number of items - slings, prams, wipes, nappies etc.

Having made reviews already increases your chances of being picked - especially for a premium item like this one

Your review count can be seen top right of each of your posts. That increases each time you make a review. Reviewers will be selected at midday on Thursday, so even if your review count says 0 now, if it's higher by Thursday lunchtime, that's the number of reviews that I take into account when selecting a reviewer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    my son is 4 weeks on friday, and we've been trying to decide on a pump to get! my avent manual just isn't doing it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds great, I'm having bubs#2 tomorrow and hope to breast feed/pump etc as I did with #1, but was never really happy with existing pump on hand, so would love to test out the Spectra over the next few weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me :-) I'm due in a couple of weeks and would love to review :-) as I haven't had my baby yet I haven't been able to review any of the products that I've purchased, but ones bubs arrives I'll be reviewing up a storm :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me pleaseeeee!!

Pick me please!! I've been researching all kinds of breast pumps, I would looooooove an electric one but due to the dollar value, I just can't afford it. Even a manual one is out of my budget!! (only on one income at $600/w ) I've had my eye on the $15 one from aldi so to have the opportunity to yet and review this one would be a god send!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please! My boy is four weeks old today and we have just started expressing milk for him as he now has breastfeeding down pat I am lucky enough to have a good supply of milk and am hoping to breastfeed until at least 12 months but I am hoping to return to work when he is around 6 months old so an effective pump will be essential for us.