+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 3 mth old babies

Anyone out there with a 3 mth old, would love to swap ideas, sleep patterns, play ideas etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a little boy.
    But as to sleep patterns WE have none. Lol.
    We have good days and bad days.
    But would love to talk more.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirsty6679 For This Useful Post:

Bubbles10  (28-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol, I'm hearing you! We have a vague pattern going on - subject to change! My little girl was born 21 feb.
    Where are you guys living? We are near caboolture on the sunnie coast.
    First time mum so I have no idea what I'm doing!
    Be great to chat via email or whatever

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DD is 3.5 months old. We "kinda" have a bedtime routine but it's really easily undone with the slightest change :lol:

Her two favorite toys at the moment are Sophie the giraffe (the little one with two handles) and this teddy bear head that rattles with a little blanket type thing. $8 in Woolworths and she'll go to sleep anywhere with it. It's magic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha! It's always the least expensive toys which are the biggest hits. My bubs is a bee on one of those wrist things! She'll laugh and smile at it all day! So cute!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My little boy was born 17th Feb. During the day I roughly following the SOS routine but a bit flexible. I breastfeed him to sleep at night and he sleeps well in his cot, usually from 8-7 with 1 wake for a feed but during the day he won't sleep unless I carry him... And it's getting harder as he's getting heavier! Not sure how much longer I can do that. Will have to start getting him used to sleeping in his cot during the day but I'll prob wait until he's at least 4 months, I'm not looking forward to that...

Thanks
    Reviews
    My baby girl was born 21 feb too! We follow the little contented baby book and she's beginning to sleep through the night. Day sleeps go okay most days. I'm also on the sunshine coast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI I'm in Sydney, my baby boy is 3.5 months. He does love interaction and playmat time after his bottle and I think gets so excited it eventually tires him out and he gets ready for a nap! He is super regular with his bottle feeds, so I think this helps with a sort of routine. He sleeps through the night but by no means quietly as he moves around a lot, cries or whimpers, sounds like he's awake and when we check on him he's fast asleep - does anyone else's baby do this? It gives the expression 'sleep like a baby' a whole new twist lol.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzana For This Useful Post:

Kirsty6679  (26-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Suzana,
    Yes my bub is very noisy when sleeping as well! Particularly during the day - alot of wiggling can mean they are cold though, if I went in to find bub sideways I'd know she was chilly and if they moan in their sleep it's supposed to mean they are too hot. But my bub cries out and sometimes has a little scream in between sleep cycles!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Plod1608 For This Useful Post:

Suzana  (27-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies My DD was born 22 Feb and is our first child! Its such an amazing experience! We follow the SOS schedule which is working really well. We still do eat, play, sleep but i find having a guideline to work off makes it a lot easier! Looking forward to chatting more!