+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any tips on helping with morning sickness?

I get it so bad! I feel like crap all the time! Any tips to help out even in a tiny way would help so much!

Sent from my VM670 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had it all the way through all day. I found food constantly helped, so lots of little snack/meals. If I got hungry I was screwed.

I also had a minimum of half a maxalon everyday (before I lifted my head off the pillow) and more on bad days. On really bad days I had to have half a zofran wafer. Again on worse days the whole zofran wafer.

Keep snacks on your bedside table and some salada or other dry crackers. I hope it eases for you soon

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sickness bands from the chemist uave made things manageable for me. Goodluck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you guys so much! Ill be sure to try!

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Id see a doctor. Morning sickness usually doesnt hit until 6 weeks pregnant, once the fertilised egg is causing your oestrogen levels to rise. Since you only conceived 3 days ago, the illness is likely to be something else.
    In fact its pretty amazing that you had a positive pregnancy test this early!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I started getting morning sickness from the day we conceived and it lasted for 4 months. It's rare but it does happen. I found ginger helped and blackmores morning sickness tablets helped.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    With my first I had morning (all freaking day) sickness the week after we conceived.
    And for me, nothing helped just grin and bear it.

My MIL swore by sweet tea and crackers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lil miss View Post
    I started getting morning sickness from the day we conceived and it lasted for 4 months. It's rare but it does happen. I found ginger helped and blackmores morning sickness tablets helped.
    Blackmores morning sickness helped me too, in the first 4 months of my pregnancy I lost about 9kgs from throwing up so much till I found them! It is a bit of a when you can stomach to swallow them though..

Best other advice don't eat fruit I thought it would be easy and something to keep down but when it comes back up its like acid

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Koberose View Post
    Blackmores morning sickness helped me too, in the first 4 months of my pregnancy I lost about 9kgs from throwing up so much till I found them! It is a bit of a when you can stomach to swallow them though..

Best other advice don't eat fruit I thought it would be easy and something to keep down but when it comes back up its like acid
    Lol I was about to suggest watermelon! It really helped me when I had morning sickness but I wasnt throwing up so have no idea what its like coming back up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got morning sickness before even knew we were pregnant its actually what made us go to the doctor and get a blood test