+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile What are the odds and chances of pregnancy? Need Advice please ladies :)

Hello there !

I am new to this so sorry if I do it wrong.

I would just like to know what the chances are that I am pregnant.

I have a 30 day cycle, my last period started 22nd April and ended 27th April.

I ovulated on the 8th May, my partner and I had unprotected intercourse 2 times late on the 5th of May (so 3 days before ovulation) And then once late at night on my actual ovulation day (8th May) Just wondering if any one has ever got pregnant from having sex on their ovulation day or if any one has become pregnant from having sex 3 dbo?

I am now 7dpo I figure it would be too early to test but any advice or peoples stories would be great And should I be feeling symptoms yet?

Thanks Megy! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You are in with a great chance - most people aim to DTD prior to O, on the actual O day and then the next day as well.

Fingers crossed you caught the egg this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think your chances are high! I'm currently pregnant after DTD on O day or the day after. And only once in the whole month did we DTD!!! So if that can work for me I'd say your chances are even better!!!
    Good luck. May be a little early for symptoms but you never know. Fingers crossed for you.