+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default How to get killer curves??

I eat like a horse to maintain my 64kg 5foot10 frame.. I dont do any exercise beacuse if I eat healthy and exercise I end up looking like an anerexic boy. So my question is... How do I get killer curves.. What exercise should I be doing and what food should I be eating?
    Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    You're just born that way, basically.

Of course you could do things to enhance curves that were already there... but it's not something you can really make be there if it's not naturally there already.

Learn to love your body shape as it is, and accentuate the best parts of it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You can't. Well not without surgery anyway.
    If you are tall and thin then you can't just add fat to a certain area or change your bone structure.
    You can work out to tone but that probably won't give you curves.
    Dont worry about it. Some people would kill for a tall thin look.
    You are what you are enjoy it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Yep, I was going to say the same. Curves are determined by the way your body is designed. I've been tiny in the past but have always had hips. A few boyfriends actually teased me for them despite me being in the 55kg weight range.

Some of my large friends are very 'straight up and down'.

If you just want some weight, but not curves per se, I succeeded by eating really fatty foods and not exercising lol but it's not very healthy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hmmm...I'm going to disagree slightly with the other ladies here.

My DP is a qualified personal trainer, and I've asked him the question for you.

You can add curves and shape to your body, with muscle.

I used to have a very flat bottom, and after a few months at the gym doing weight resistance based excercises (squats etc), I ended up with quite a nice (not fat, just muscular) bottom. It's gone back to how it was thanks to pregnancy but I know it's possible to do.

You can add muscle to your thighs to give them more definition and shape as well.

Don't be scared of eating protein and training at the gym...you will never look bulky. So many women are scared to do heavy weights because of that fear, but believe me, it's impossible to look bulky as a woman, unless you use steroids or other supplements.

You can get some lovely definition with just a little bit of muscle.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveyDovey For This Useful Post:

wilding  (15-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I was pregnant I gained alot of weight.. And after ds was born was left with a massive bum and massive boobs but I also was a bit chunky other places. Im a goodsize c now and size 10 to 12 so im not straight straight up and down. But I do eat alot of crap to maintain it.. I was hoping things like yoga could help.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Im so jealous. If I dont excersize I balloon. If I eat I balloon.

Wanna swap???

................... serious?

Thanks
    Reviews
    muscle tone? I am the same when I exercise (cardio)so I had to weight train as well but while I look too muscly(for some reason I bulk up more then should be possible) in a bikini I look amazing when dressed curvy and womanly... I hope to get there in two months hahaha
    Last edited by fairyflossfairy; 15-05-2012 at 23:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveyDovey View Post
    Hmmm...I'm going to disagree slightly with the other ladies here.

My DP is a qualified personal trainer, and I've asked him the question for you.

You can add curves and shape to your body, with muscle.

I used to have a very flat bottom, and after a few months at the gym doing weight resistance based excercises (squats etc), I ended up with quite a nice (not fat, just muscular) bottom. It's gone back to how it was thanks to pregnancy but I know it's possible to do.

You can add muscle to your thighs to give them more definition and shape as well.

Don't be scared of eating protein and training at the gym...you will never look bulky. So many women are scared to do heavy weights because of that fear, but believe me, it's impossible to look bulky as a woman, unless you use steroids or other supplements.

You can get some lovely definition with just a little bit of muscle.
    I agree, i was going to suggest getting a personal trainer to assist getting your desired shape.

Thanks
    Reviews
    crossfit!!
    gives you a butt and a waist!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtyban For This Useful Post:

elleandsam  (16-05-2012)