+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 12 weeks and just started vomiting???

Hi everyone, I am just over 12 weeks pregnant and feel worse than I have in the last 3 months. I only suffered from all day nausea from week 6 to 10 and then it started to ease in week 11, so I was convinced and happy that it was going to be over. But, last night before I went to bed, I vomited and haven't stopped all day I'm not sure if it is morning sickness, or a tummy bug like gastro. I don't have any other symptoms and the only other thing I can think of making me sick is me drinking too much orange juice yesterday. Has this happened to anyone? Aren't you meant to feel better at 12 weeks, not worse? Any advice would be great.
    Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hugs x

I'd say it sounds like a tummy bug.

If it doesnt clear up in a few days then maybe it is MS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hugs! I had nausea for 12 weeks then vomiting almost everyday until 14 weeks. Hope it ends for you soon

futureherder is offline Child led parent here...save me :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    There is a peak in the Hcgs aroune 9 weeks but this peak can happen later is in generally when people start vomitting. It could just be that you have peaked later. So many things can set you off but it may just be a tummy bug to. If you are not better by tomorrow go to the GP.

Craving OJ is an old wives tale that you are having a girl. It was true for me. I could drink 1 lt in a day.

Fingers crossed you are better soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had no morning sickness at all yet and all of a sudden in the last two weeks I've thrown my breakfast up 3 times. Very strange. I'm 17 weeks this week. Not feeling sick though. Think it might be reflux setting it off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was very similar to you - all day nausea from 6-10 weeks without any vomiting. Started to feel a bit better up until 12 weeks (to the day) when BANG I woke up and felt the worst ever and ended up vomiting I had one other day at about 14 weeks where I came extremely close to vomiting but didn't and that was it. All good after that! I know it's horrible but it hopefully it will pass very soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies! Hopefully it will pass soon and I will be feeling better. All the best. x