+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine worked instantly and only swings head to toe. I have to wait till DD is half asleep before putting her in though or she does get upset.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another vote here for Fisher Price My Little Lamb swing!I remember seeing it at Baby Kingdom when I was pregnant thinking 'oh my god who on earth woukd buy that?!!' well i did when i was at my wits end coz dd was so hard to settle in the evening that i never had a chance to make dinner - i put her in the swing and she'd watcg the lambs for awhile and drift off. I couldnt believe it! I was devestated when she started getting too big for it and wanted to get out of it lol. I wish they made them for toddlers!(not that she'd sit still long enough now to safely stay in it)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kim85 View Post
    So i bought one yesterday and ds doesn't like it! Did it take a while for your babies to enjoy it? mine only swings head to toe not side ways maybe that's the issue i don't know.. Damn i thought this would be my saviour! have been trying all day.
    DD had a love/hate relationship with the swing until she was about 12 weeks. Sometimes she would sleep for hours, sometimes she wouldn't tolerate it. I only put her in it when she is very calm/very drowsy. Do you swaddle your DS? The Fisher Price swing only has a three point harness so I can strap her legs in and swaddle just her arms to keep them nice and calm by her sides. (Also, I typically only use the head to toe option.) May just take some experimenting. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep my dd would only fall asleep swinging head to toe! It did take her awhile to like it, i had to put her in it just after a feed so she was calm and content

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by summastarlet View Post
    I have a Fisher Price My Little Lamb swing. DS loves it! He's 4 months old and we have used the swing since he was a few days old. Best purchase!
    This one
    DD basically lived in it from day dot till about 5 months when I found her dangling out of it

mummy to gods gift to us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys im still trying to get ds to like it. When he is super tired i can get maybe 10mins of him in there so its better than nothing. Hopefully with time he will love it more