+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveydovey I'm going to ask a super silly question....but I'm confused... U said u were 3 weeks pregnant so does that me u were ttc from the previous month? Pls help

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a silly question....u found out u were 3 weeks 7 dpo so does that mean u were ttc from the previous month?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all! Really appreciate it. I just find it confusing. If I was ttc last week does that mean I will get my periods this month and then next month about 8-9 dpo find out I'm preg (if I am) or would I just miss my period for this month if I am? Coz if I miss my period for this month I would only be about 2 weeks pregnant is it possible to be 2 weeks pregnant, coz usually ppl find out after 3-4 weeks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeddy View Post
    Loveydovey I'm going to ask a super silly question....but I'm confused... U said u were 3 weeks pregnant so does that me u were ttc from the previous month? Pls help
    If Loveydovey were 7DPO - that's a week after ovulation, which is typically 2 weeks out from your period, so 3 weeks, pregnancy is officially dated from your last period

When I was pregnant with DD I was late and didn't know if, so I got a BFP at 5-6weeks pregnant, ttc#2 I buy the internet cheapie tests so I've been testing since 2DPO (I'm hopeless! But I've got 50 tests, and we are only trying for this month so might as well use them all!) But typically, most don't start testing until 10-12 dpo and many women won't get a bfp until after AF is late

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub
    Last edited by Bellaxo; 14-05-2012 at 09:53.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellaxo For This Useful Post:

Zeddy  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Accidentally replied to myself instead of editing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps! Know I get it....so practically one would be about 2 weeks but since it's based on last period it's counted from your last period... Thank u so much it's taken me a while to understand that!
    Goodluck ttc #2 if I had those Internet cheapie tests I'd be testing from day 1!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeddy For This Useful Post:

Bellaxo  (15-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You should order some! EBay, 9.95 + free shipping for 50! good luck with it all x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellaxo View Post
    If Loveydovey were 7DPO - that's a week after ovulation, which is typically 2 weeks out from your period, so 3 weeks, pregnancy is officially dated from your last period
    exactly!

Definitely get yourself some tests from eBay, they are super cheap!

I got a BFP on them that was quite feint, and then I used a first response which was a very clear positive.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveyDovey For This Useful Post:

Bellaxo  (16-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I too am new to the site and hoping for some advice. I am really confused and not sure what to think...I am 12 dpo today and got a bfn but am 2 days late with af as I only have a 10 day luteal phase. It's driving me crazy as I want so badly to be pg!!!! I don't know if I should give up hope yet or if 12 dpo may just be too early. I started testing on 9dpo as I just couldn't help myself it really starts to get you down when u keep getting bfns especially when all of your friends seem to have no worries at all
    Best of luck to everyone trying, I just can't wait for the day I see those 2 lines

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hope6, welcome to bub hub....I'm also quiet new to this too! Don't give up hope 12dpo some women don't show till over 14dpo but everyone is different....some lucky ones find out at 8dpo. There's a site u can visit to compare symptoms on each dpo it countdowntopregnancy.com. One of the lovely ladies on this forum told me about it.....I'm 8dpo if done 2 tests lol!

Fingers crossed all goes well for everyone ttc