User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Has anyone gotten pregnant whilst using a condom that you hadn't notice break?

Curious to hear if anyone has fallen pregnant whilst using a condom that you didn't notice break or slipped off or anything like that?

I thought I was getting my period about a week early but then it just went away. It's freaking me out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was on the pill AND using condoms. I'm now 16 weeks pregnant :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Technically no. Me and DH started DTD then about a minute onto we were like "oh crap condom". We DTD for a further 10+ minutes with condom on and I got pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    Technically no. Me and DH started DTD then about a minute onto we were like "oh crap condom". We DTD for a further 10+ minutes with condom on and I got pregnant
    Oh dear (in a good way) ... And did he...um...you know..? Or were they hanging around at the front door?
    “When people say, "You really, really must" do something, it means you don't really have to. No one ever says, "You really, really must deliver the baby during labor." When it's true, it doesn't need to be said.”
    Tina Fey.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faroutbrusselsprout For This Useful Post:

Lovable  (13-05-2012),MissWinter  (13-05-2012)

Opinionated is offline Winner 2009 - Best Avatar
    You know you love me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't. However, it is possible if you aren't careful. Pre-cum contains some sperm so even if there was no penetration but there was genital contact before the condom was applied you can get pregnant. Also, if the condom is not carefully applied or any pre-cum got on the outside of it, you can get pregnant. You can also get pregnant after the fact if withdrawal doesn't occur quickly as the condom can leak out the side.

Sorry, not what you probably want to hear, but yes you can get pregnant with a non broken condom and it is caused by user error.
    ***Insert witty comment here***

*Insert details of
    breeding history
    here*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep. Noticed the next day that the condom use was on the floor ( bad habit of my partner putting on floor afterwards) notice it was tied up but "stuffl on the floor. Sure enough 2 weeks later was starting to get my period. Abdomonal pain, bloating even little bit of spotting then it was gone after 2 days. And yep I got pregnant. Sounds like same is happening to u. It will be ur lady bits changing to make way for baby

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    I Love My DS!
    Love My DP!