+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 122
  1. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,788
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked
    98
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm getting this done on my thigh as soon as I have $$$!

    Anybody know a great tattooist in North Brisbane?

    http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=e....0.&mvs=0#i=57

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Attached Images

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MissWinter For This Useful Post:

    heartjb  (14-05-2012),SugarSkull  (22-07-2013),tormyxxx  (14-05-2012),~Marigold~  (14-05-2012)

  3. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked
    24
    Reviews
    0
    Love the tats ladies! I have a few on the wish list, Hakuna Matata written - havent choosen a spot yet, my puppy dogs paw print in pink, and a carousel horse to match my sis on my foot! Would love to get a Disney themed sleeve!

  4. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,521
    Thanks
    1,318
    Thanked
    1,574
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissWinter View Post
    I'm getting this done on my thigh as soon as I have $$$!

    Anybody know a great tattooist in North Brisbane?

    http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=e....0.&mvs=0#i=57

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    I don't know anyone on the Northside but I go to Pappy Walters at Pacifink in Wynnum. They have a Facebook page if you wanna check out his stuff. You have to book way in advance and he about $150/hour.

  5. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked
    173
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinears View Post
    Omg Pete Davidson has done most of mine too! Such a lovely man

    He's awesome. His wifes done all my piercings and he did my butterflies, his daughter anita did my neck tattoo. Love those guys
    Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

  6. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    casino
    Posts
    1,958
    Thanks
    2,916
    Thanked
    333
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkplease3 View Post
    He's awesome. His wifes done all my piercings and he did my butterflies, his daughter anita did my neck tattoo. Love those guys
    Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub
    Are you two in north coast Nsw by chance ? My now ex and his brother have work from Pete both in lismore n it's amazing I'll def be making the car trip over for my next

  7. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    948
    Thanks
    363
    Thanked
    78
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissWinter View Post
    I'm getting this done on my thigh as soon as I have $$$!

    Anybody know a great tattooist in North Brisbane?

    http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=e....0.&mvs=0#i=57

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Not north side, but westside tattoo is one of the best shops in the country so I recommend them highly, they're in west end. True love tattoo in Sherwood is amazing also. just check them all out on FB and pick an artist that suits your style best, then you'll be happy with the outcome. Nothing worse than getting work done off someone who isn't into doing it!

    Now your picture has loaded and I can see it I think you should check out Lily or Ana from westside for your style
    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

  8. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    northern nsw
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    45
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jagamoe View Post
    Are you two in north coast Nsw by chance ? My now ex and his brother have work from Pete both in lismore n it's amazing I'll def be making the car trip over for my next
    Yep north coast nsw lol. They're an awesome family.petes been around for a long time. Both girls (Anita & Ange) are so talented too.

  9. #78
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    casino
    Posts
    1,958
    Thanks
    2,916
    Thanked
    333
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellaxo View Post
    Not north side, but westside tattoo is one of the best shops in the country so I recommend them highly, they're in west end. True love tattoo in Sherwood is amazing also. just check them all out on FB and pick an artist that suits your style best, then you'll be happy with the outcome. Nothing worse than getting work done off someone who isn't into doing it!

    Now your picture has loaded and I can see it I think you should check out Lily or Ana from westside for your style
    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub
    True love at oxley /Sherwood ask for mez friend of mine does brilliant work
    Last edited by jagamoe; 14-05-2012 at 20:29.

  10. #79
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    948
    Thanks
    363
    Thanked
    78
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jagamoe View Post
    True love at oxley /Sherwood ask for mez friend of mine does brilliant work
    Yeah I've met mez, nice guy - Pip does all mine from True Love



    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellaxo For This Useful Post:

    jagamoe  (21-07-2013)

  12. #80
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Woodford
    Posts
    749
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked
    240
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissWinter View Post
    I'm getting this done on my thigh as soon as I have $$$!

    Anybody know a great tattooist in North Brisbane?

    http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=e....0.&mvs=0#i=57

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    I recommend Willa from Sacred Skin at Stones Corner. She is an amazing tattoo artist.


    Milky mumma since July 2011


 

Similar Threads

  1. Show off your cakes! I'll show you mine
    By BH-editor in forum General Chat
    Replies: 465
    Last Post: 17-02-2017, 23:48
  2. Spin off - Childcare worker with tatts
    By Blue&Pink in forum General Chat
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 16:57

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hire For Baby Perth
New RETAIL store - Perth Hire For Baby Perth
Here at Hire for Baby, we offer a wide range of products from Child Restraints to Strollers, Stroller Accessories and Oricom Baby Monitors. Wholesale prices - till the stock ends. Buy from us and get the installation for FREE.
Like us on Facebook and get $10 OFF
featured supporter
TPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates
TPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates has three clinics located at Morningside, Redlands and Lutwyche. We offer pre and post natal services as well as physiotherapy and Pilates. All clinics offer child minding services so bubs are always welcome!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!