Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    major crush on you bella ^_^
    Hahaha naww!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pinkplease3, I L-O-V-E your butterflies!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MoonMoon For This Useful Post:

pinkplease3  (14-05-2012)

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellaxo View Post
    Do not wait to lose weight! You can see me above and I'm a bit of a unit at 5"10 and a billion kg ;p I put off getting mine for years going "ohh it'll only look good when I'm skinny" after DD I just went **** it, I'm getting more, and it really helps me like myself more regardless of size

You don't look anywhere near as big as me!

Your tatts are amazing though!!!

I want one on my back but I have this mole in the most stupidest place on my back (right in the centre of my shoulder blades) and thats where I would put it if I could.

I have 60kgs to lose and I'm just worried that when I do the tattoo will be a bit distorted etc. One tattoo place even said they wouldn't do it because they didnt want me to be dissappointed when I lose weight and it goes all funny =\
    Last edited by LifeInShadesOfGrey; 13-05-2012 at 23:34. Reason: The spelling has illuded me...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    You don't look anywhere near as big as me!

Your tatts are amazing though!!!

I want one on my back but I have this mole in the most stupidest place on my back (right in the centre of my shoulder blades) and thats where I would put it is I could.

I have 60kgs to lose and I'm just worried that when I do the tattoo will be a bit distorted etc. One tattoo place even said they wouldn't do it because they didnt want me to be dissappointed when I lose weight and it goes all funny =\
    I've got 56kg to lose to get to a healthy weight too, sucks doesn't it! I've gone to some sh***y studios over the years, but have found some fantastic female artists that are really lovely and self consciousness is much less - can you hold off on the back design and get something else for now? I'd love my thighs done, but no ones seen them since labouring with DD! ;p

And as for it moving with weight loss, it depends on the location and your skin - I lost 30kg before DD and gained it back and then some with my upper arm sleeve, and it didn't look any different, just my arm itself did, if that makes sense?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkplease3 View Post
    oooo i found some pics lol

Love the tree, but man that'd sting!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellaxo For This Useful Post:

pinkplease3  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellaxo View Post
    Forgive my lazyness but its freezing so I'll only attach the photos from my Flickr - not getting out of bed for noone tonight!. I've also got back of neck, collarbones, 2 on legs, and a few others floating around.Attachment 22129
    Attachment 22130
    Attachment 22131
    Attachment 22132

Your tattoos are beautiful and your photography is awesome sauce.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (21-07-2013)

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I will be holding off on the back design for now. But have no idea what else I will try =) Maybe just DD's name written somewhere, but where is the question! =)

I want a couple of pawprints too, for those 4 legged babies that I have had over the years. My Cavvie who passed away in early 2004, my Cavvie who passed away in 2009, My cat (who is still alive, 12 this year) and my working dog who was beaten by a stranger and passed away in 2010.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella, yeah stung like a b****! But only on the dip of my waist and under my boob so was all good

Can anyone suggest a tattooist in the Wollongong/Sydney area? Particularly one that's got a knack for new-school?

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    For all the 'haters'......Tattoos are the only things you take to the grave. Having tattoos does not make you a delinquent, a thug or cheap.....it's art. Art is about self expression and creativity. Some people hang their art, we wear ours!

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Bellaxo  (14-05-2012),Bennos Mummy  (14-05-2012),Blue&Pink  (14-05-2012),CharlieBug  (14-05-2012),jagamoe  (14-05-2012),LifeInShadesOfGrey  (14-05-2012),MinkyJ  (14-05-2012),Nmgb  (14-05-2012),pinkplease3  (14-05-2012),~Marigold~  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's like anything. There can be beautiful tattoos that are works of art, and not so beautiful ones that aren't done as well.

I think there are some lovely ones in this thread, and I love hearing the meaning behind them.

I have 2, but no photos to post. One on my hipbone and one lower back (not quite a tramp stamp, but that's what I call it ). It's off to one side right at the bottom of my back, and is of orange tiger lillies.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

Blue&Pink  (14-05-2012)