+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Best and less have some good ones ... Like the old bonds ones with a shelf bra.. And clippy straps with the split in the material where ur boobie comes out... Only down side - not a lot of room for the boobies :-) I am spilling and only 20 wks along

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have lovable ones which are a fitted singlet top with holes cut out and then a type of crop over the top with clips on the strap so you can either pull them down from the top, or lift up the bottom. You wouldn't wear a bra under them though - I would only wear around the house, but they are very comfortable. I am currently wearing them to bed as I go from an E cup to an L (currently a J/K), so they stretch with me (and have to stretch a LOT, lol). Kind of like the ahhh bra but with much thicker and more supportive material and a long tank that well and truly covers a pregnant belly. I think I got them for around $25 each from www.brandsexclusive.com.au when they were on sale.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone who replied. Just wanted to say that I ended up heading to trade secret and bought a 'flap' type singlet for $14 (one that overlaps over the boobs) and 4 of the loveable ones mentioned above by AngelLexiesmum and they wre 2 for $29 and are the exact type I was looking for but better quality!

Even kept the hubby happy with some bonds trackies - so good shopping day all round

So thanks everyone for your help

ETA - forgot to mention that the love able ones have a magnetic clip, so when you flip the top back up, it magnetises and slots back in together! Very clever
    Last edited by The boys mum; 22-05-2012 at 15:44.