User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Does anyone else have such bad days?

I think my hormones are out of whack or something. I am usually so together and don't usually complain about too much but the past few days I am teary, the smallest thing sets me off and I just have no patience with my kids and feel like all I have been doing is yelling at them then feel terrible so terrible afterwards. Please tell me I'm not the only one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You just ask my husband - I'm four seasons in one day! Not saying its normal, but you're definitely not alone. Does it coincide with PMS or anything?

If you find these feelings persist or get worse, don't hesitate to speak to your gp, as they can help you find a professional to talk to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly View Post
    You just ask my husband - I'm four seasons in one day! Not saying its normal, but you're definitely not alone. Does it coincide with PMS or anything?

If you find these feelings persist or get worse, don't hesitate to speak to your gp, as they can help you find a professional to talk to.
    Yes they coincide with pms. I have been thinking about my mum a lot too in the lead up to mothers day (she passed a few years ago) so think that could be playing a part. I get the same moodiness leading up to her birthday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh babe! I am worse, so so much worse. I have depression and anxiety (which I'm off meds and out of counselling for cause I'm managing so well!) but on my bad days, I get the same feelings of "I hate everything, I wish I could just get hit by a car" etc. Thankfully now these days are few and far between but on my off days, I'm a mess!

I've found gym helps

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissWinter View Post
    Oh babe! I am worse, so so much worse. I have depression and anxiety (which I'm off meds and out of counselling for cause I'm managing so well!) but on my bad days, I get the same feelings of "I hate everything, I wish I could just get hit by a car" etc. Thankfully now these days are few and far between but on my off days, I'm a mess!

I've found gym helps

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks. I thankfully don't get these moods often