Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ANS View Post
    Just curious - do pugs shed?
    They shed 365 days a year, I'm always covered in pug hair. Thank god for my dyson.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Travdan For This Useful Post:

Stumbleine  (17-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another pug Mum here! Our Alfie is as black as midnight and very VERY. naughty! We came home from shopping today and he figured out how to jump from the lounge onto the kitchen bench... Unfortunately we had left the cocoa powder and muffins on the bench. The place looked like detectives were searching for finger prints using cocoa powder!! Makes us love him even more though. So much cheeky personality!

And yes, sheds like you wouldn't believe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricket29 View Post
    Another pug Mum here! Our Alfie is as black as midnight and very VERY. naughty We came home from shopping today and he figured out how to jump from the lounge onto the kitchen bench... Unfortunately we had left the cocoa powder and muffins on the bench. The place looked like detectives were searching for finger prints using cocoa powder!! Makes us love him even more though. So much cheeky personality!And yes, sheds like you wouldn't believe.
    They have the best personalities. They crack me up all of the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally agree Travdan. All he has to do is look at me with his googley eyes and he makes me laugh, doesn't matter how bad my day has been.

Hoping he takes to the new baby on the way. I know he loves kids, just want them the be besties.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricket29 View Post
    Totally agree Travdan. All he has to do is look at me with his googley eyes and he makes me laugh, doesn't matter how bad my day has been. Hoping he takes to the new baby on the way. I know he loves kids, just want them the be besties.
    I feel the same, my favourite part of the day is getting home to see them.How old is Alfie? Im sure they'll be best buds!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love how excited they get... So much so he almost a chokes himself snorting!

Alfie is 1.5 years old now. Kinda going through a teenage rebellion stage. How long have you had your little puggle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hahaha yep, crazy laps around the house too! It's so funny. I love how they just want to be around you all o the time and follow you everywhere.Cleo is nearly 19 months and Duke is 17 months. Still babies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha yeah! The daily spaz attack cracks me up too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you pug mummies have a furminator? They are amazing to reduce shedding, especially those with the double coat fawn pugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Never heard of the Ferminator - ill have to google it and check it out. Could be just the help I need. Especially with a new baby, I don't want him covered in dog hair eek!