hi,I think I put up my ad in the wrong section - it's meant to be here, right? oops...anyway, here I am: we're in Melbourne so we have an official government approved ad...but keen to get conversation going for the kind of understanding that leads to a successful donation and everyone being happy... Seeking an egg donor to complete our family.
We are a close couple in our mid 40s who have been married 12 years. We have a beautiful, happy primary school aged son who was the result of IVF treatment almost ten years ago.
Soon after he was born, his Mum became ill with cancer and we had to wait many years to complete treatment before trying for a sibling. (Completely healthy now; in fact we live an even healthier lifestyle than we did before.) We have tried various IVF procedures for the past two years with no success.
We have a wonderful, supportive IVF clinic and have been told egg donation is a very good option for us. Everything else is fine but my eggs just don’t work. So now we are hoping we will be lucky enough to find someone who is a mother, aged under 35 years, has finished having children and is willing to help us give our little boy a brother or sister.
We have a loving, stable and fulfilling family life in a comfortable home. We know we are very lucky already, and cherish every minute of it. The gift of a child through egg donation would make our family complete and we would be grateful forever. Some level of ongoing contact with our donor would be lovely as we plan to be very open with any child about how he or she came to be.
All your travel and medical expenses will be happily reimbursed and our clinic will take the best possible care of you. If you think you might be the right person to help, please email us at fromthree2four@gmail.com
This advertisement has been approved by the Victorian Minister for Health, as required by s.40 of the Human Tissue Act 1982 (Vic) (May 2012).