User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default How much (little?) wee is not enough?

I'm a little worried my 10m DD2 isn't weeing enough.

Over the past couple of days There is wee in her nappy's but they aren't as full/heavy as they used to get. (i did have one heavy nappy yesterday afternoon). The wee does not seem concentrated and she is feeding/drinking normally during the day. Her poo this morning was a little on the constipated side byt has wetted up again this afternoon. This change does coincide with me dropping her night feeds (1-2 wake ups a night).

She doesn't seem to be dehydrated. Lips and fontanelle look fine. She has been a little bit flat/clingy today and she is feeling a fraction warm after her bath (but she isn't burning up).

So should I be concerned? What should I be looking for?? At what point to I take her to the doctor??

Thanks for reading and any advice!
    Me 32 --- DH 38
    Sophie Asha
    Samantha Jane

Thanks
    Reviews
    From what I remember when it happened to DS1, we called the MCN hotline and she said if there's at least one wee every at least 6 hours and no other worrying sign there's no reason to worry.

I wouldn't worry but you can always call the MCN hotline if you want to make sure it's ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok, thanks. I'm definitely getting one wee every 6 hours.
    Me 32 --- DH 38
    Sophie Asha
    Samantha Jane

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Amethyst Star - 5,000 postsTopaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    In reverse I notice how much wee there is when he wakes for a night feed. That feed overnight does make a big difference.
    ME 39 (low AMH) DH 54 (MFI)
    TTC #1 since 08 Cycle#1,2,3,4
    Donor Cycle with sister#5 , 1 Emby Max Peter born 13/5/11
    TTC Diary My Pregnancy
    TTC#2 Since 2012 Cycle #1,2,3,4,5,6,New donor sister,7,8 BFN