User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww, thank you ladies for your responses!! It is great to know there are other mums out there who have gone through the same scenario & that I'm not alone. All the thinking was really starting to do my head in!

Currently I would have to say I am the bread winner with things being slow in the business & I know if I got this new position it would be a higher pay, not too sure by how much, but by at least $10k so that would be benificial to the finances. And I know I could negotiate working maybe 3 full days in the office & then 2 from home as it is mostly dealing with clients in other parts of the country via email & phone. Plus I have told hubby that if this was to happen it would be a great oppurtunity for him start doing what he dreams of & to finally get out of the industry (as he would like a career change)

We shall see how I go

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not too sure of how soon I would return to work - I suppose it depends on the company if their flexible with starting dates. I don't consider 5 months ''too soon'' but everyone is different.

Similar Threads

1. How hard is it returning to work PT with 2 little ones?
    By 2BlueBirds in forum Working Hubbers - Employed
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 23:25
  2. Returning to work after m/c -awkward
    By mummyRhi in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 16:20
  3. Returning to work
    By insanity in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-01-2012, 22:06