+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hehe this is so funny.

I wouldn't say I have a huge crush but I do have fun exchanging flirty glances at one of the instructors at my boxing class.

The innocence makes it so exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have a huge crush on the Wendy's guy ... I'm sure he's about 6 years younger than me.

But I just can't look him in the eye.... He really looks like he just stepped out if a magazine.

I just recently found out he is also a children's swim teacher - I must get around to enrolling my boys in swimming lessons 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissWinter View Post
    I actually had a dream about him the other night. I have been going to the gym at LEAST 4 days a week though, so see him more than my friends! Lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Lol.
    Maybe I should find my self a sexy PT to give me motivation to get to the Gym!!

I actually (shame factor coming) had a crush on one of the OBs at my hospital when I was pregnant!!
    I went up one night for a few pregnancy issues and he walked I the door and I found it hard to breathe!
    He was.. Hot!!
    My mum was with me and when the OB left the room she says to me "this is like real life Greys anatomy!! So my new OB got the name Mc dreamy! Haha

Even when my husband met him he said to me "geez my self confidence just went down a little"

He didn't have a wedding ring on which made the whole thing a little but more "day dream worthy"

On the day I went into labour he came in and told us he got engaged the night before! I think mum was more disappointed than me! Dh seemed to be happy though! Lol!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Liddybugs For This Useful Post:

MyLittleLilacTree  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Missemzy View Post
    I bet that was a great dream!
    I get excited going to the gym and seeing him there. Seeing the pt in all his sexiness is a highlight of the day lol
    The thought of whats under those clothes is exciting! Its like a present waiting to be unwrapped. Only if I could touch It's not fair! lol
    Hahahahaha! I KNOW! Wish I had the guts to be like "So, should we continue this work-out in a more private environment?" Bahahaha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachell View Post
    Lol.
    Maybe I should find my self a sexy PT to give me motivation to get to the Gym!!

I actually (shame factor coming) had a crush on one of the OBs at my hospital when I was pregnant!!
    I went up one night for a few pregnancy issues and he walked I the door and I found it hard to breathe!
    He was.. Hot!!
    My mum was with me and when the OB left the room she says to me "this is like real life Greys anatomy!! So my new OB got the name Mc dreamy! Haha

Even when my husband met him he said to me "geez my self confidence just went down a little"

He didn't have a wedding ring on which made the whole thing a little but more "day dream worthy"

On the day I went into labour he came in and told us he got engaged the night before! I think mum was more disappointed than me! Dh seemed to be happy though! Lol!!
    Hahaha, I don't think this guy is taken either! Haha, I have him on FB, he's friends with one of my brothers friends which made me look less like a stalker! Lol.

He's very friendly, I said "You. Are. Awesome! Thanks for tonight " after a crazy good class. He writes back "No YOU ARE! You're welcome ". Its like he's teasing me! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissWinter View Post
    Hahahahaha! I KNOW! Wish I had the guts to be like "So, should we continue this work-out in a more private environment?" Bahahaha!

LMFAO!!!! Oh same same!! How we can dream right! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lol, I had a crush on my OB, he was gorgeous and had a great sense of humour.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissedOut View Post
    Lol, I had a crush on my OB, he was gorgeous and had a great sense of humour.
    I was talking to some friends who also like us had a crush on there OB.
    We have come to the conclusion it's because there caring, smart, rich and are taking care of your baby lol.
    So that makes them more appealing lol.
    And they are usually the ones to bring your baby into the world.

Now as for them PTs well there usually just HOT nothing better than a man who takes care of his body and isn't afraid to get a bit sweaty **hot flushes coming on**

To the PP who mentioned the Wendy's man, also nothing better than a cute guy who for-fills your sweet tooth cravings

But I also have a soft spot for them men in uniforms!!
    Cops- authority!! There is just something about that Blue uniform lol!!

Fire Fighters- they save lives, rescue people, kids LOVE them! And for me there is just such a sex appeal when there running with that big hose!

Defense Force- there fighting for us, and so many ither things.
    they just seem so manly! There bodies are rocking.
    The uniform isn't great.. But a military man is always a sight for tired eyes

This is my conclusion.. I like to tell my self this is the reason instead of thinking we're all just perverts lol!!
    Last edited by Liddybugs; 14-05-2012 at 11:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a crazy crush on my DS's childcare teacher. OM?G. I even took friends with me to drop my DS off so they could check him out. I don't often go mushy over guys but I could barely talk to this guy. I even told my DH all about him

11. The Following User Says Thank You to truckette For This Useful Post:

roz2288  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been meaning to sign up to the gym for the last 2 months think I might get my hair done on Wednesday and go and sign up lol bring on some undressing with my eyes lmao pending there not all old dudes or is it criteria that they are all good looking when applying for a gym job lol