+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default I HAVE A CRUSH!!! (Not sure where to put it!)

On my 20yo gym instructor! Bahahaha. He's 4 years younger than me. Its very innocent and very physical, not emotional, but its the first time I've had a crush since I met Ex-DP!!! Lol.

And he won't get out of my brain, so I wanted to let it out! Lol. To make things funnier, I had 2 classes with him this morning, and when I came out, got in my car and turned my radio on, Flo Rida's "Blow My Whistle" came on! As if I wasn't worked up enough, I was listening to sentances like "Imma lay back, don't stop it" followed by "Now let that whistle blow" lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol I am like that with one of the PT's at my gym. He is so cute and so nice. He makes me blush and I start giggling like a school girl lol.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Missemzy For This Useful Post:

MissWinter  (12-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I had a crush on my chiro when I was pregnant, he was good looking with a sexy accent, but it was what he did to me that sealed it in concrete, he took my pain away!
    I told DF that I'd marry my chiro LOL, he could t understand the infatuation.
    But now he sees a chiro and he gets it, he has even told me if it were legal to marry another guy, he would marry his chiro, lol.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest1234 For This Useful Post:

MissWinter  (12-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a crush on my PT too (about 6 years ago). I couldn't look at him without blushing - luckily I was always red faced and sweaty so he didn't notice... I hope!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol. There is something vety sexy about watching a fit, hot guy getting all sexy working out!

Screw uniforms, men in gym gear do it for me apparently!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MissWinter For This Useful Post:

Missemzy  (12-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Missemzy View Post
    Lol I am like that with one of the PT's at my gym. He is so cute and so nice. He makes me blush and I start giggling like a school girl lol.

What is it with them being cute AND nice!!! Lol. Total package! It isn't fair than anyone should have the full package!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissWinter View Post
    What is it with them being cute AND nice!!! Lol. Total package! It isn't fair than anyone should have the full package!
    I know!! One day I will fall off the treadmill because of him. He is such a dream boat He has a nice tan to. I swear I undress him with my eyes!
    Last edited by Missemzy; 12-05-2012 at 22:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    I had a crush on my chiro when I was pregnant, he was good looking with a sexy accent, but it was what he did to me that sealed it in concrete, he took my pain away!
    I told DF that I'd marry my chiro LOL, he could t understand the infatuation.
    But now he sees a chiro and he gets it, he has even told me if it were legal to marry another guy, he would marry his chiro, lol.
    I would also marry my chiro! He took my migraines away and gives the best neck massages!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Missemzy View Post
    I know!! One day I will fall off the treadmill because of him. He is such a dream boat He has a nice tan to. I swear I under dress him with my eyes!
    Oh, I am guilty of undressing him with my eyes... Several times. Lol.

I actually had a dream about him the other night. I have been going to the gym at LEAST 4 days a week though, so see him more than my friends! Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissWinter View Post
    Oh, I am guilty of undressing him with my eyes... Several times. Lol.

I actually had a dream about him the other night. I have been going to the gym at LEAST 4 days a week though, so see him more than my friends! Lol.

I bet that was a great dream!
    I get excited going to the gym and seeing him there. Seeing the pt in all his sexiness is a highlight of the day lol
    The thought of whats under those clothes is exciting! Its like a present waiting to be unwrapped. Only if I could touch It's not fair! lol