Hiya my last post was probably a bit long to absorb it all;
here are my simplified suggestions for your situation:
1) go back to your doctor and ask for a script for Motillium that will be enough to take 2 tablets 3 times a day for 6 weeks (that's around 250 tablets - you need special permission). I have never heard of antibiotics conflicting with Motillium (but I am not a doctor)
2) offer your baby both breasts TWICE every two hours in the day and twice overnight.
3) stop pumping. UNLESS your baby is asleep when it is time for another breastfeed and you don't want to wake her - them pump. Pump 10 mins each side, have a 5 minute break, then pump 10 more minutes each side, 10 minute break then pump again
4) stay home for a few days just resting and feeding an eating and drinking.
5) watch your baby's nappies. If she is having 5 wet nappies and 1-2 poos in 24hrs she is getting enough and you don't need to top up. All other behavior, at this stage, is normal newborn behavior. Just watch the nappies.
That's it - doesnt need to be overly complicated. You can do it, and your body knows how :