+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by breebee View Post
    I went to Dr Bronwen Byrne, she was great.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub
    Bronwen delivered both of my children and I would also recommend her, she is lovely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good thread.....subscribing

threechooks is offline If my spelling annoys you that's your problem.... I have better things to do than proofread !
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr Paul Bretz he is at arrivals across from the Mater

Thanks
    Reviews

Default current prices

Hi, I was just wondering those who are currently pregnant if you could give me an idea of what prices you are being charged. I'm finding that the Pregnancy Mgmt Fee tends to be around $2500-2800 and then a lot of obs arent charging a gap on the actual birth.. What are you being charged for the mgmt fee and who are you with? i'm considering to go with douglas keeping or David Lingard..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I paid 2000 management fee for sile debhal with nothing extra at delivery.
    Got 480 ish back from Medicare.

Thanks
    Reviews
    is she the irish lady? how was she?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have used David Lingard and think he is fantastic. I had a very traumatic first birth/post birth experience in a different hospital and he was very good at making sure I was comfortable at all times. His management fee was $2000, then no gap at the birth (I had a c-section), also o gap for my anathetist (sp?). Only had to pay for the paed and any extra meals my husband ate whilst at hospital. Lingard's receptionists are absolutely lovely as well.

I rang Fiona Dalzell's office to book in with her when I was 5 weeks and she was already booked out. Was so happy with Lingard that it didn't matter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also his appt fee was $200 for first appt (with scan) and then $70 each after that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would u consider sunnybank? I had booked Alex Alexander at mater but apparently his man fee was $3500. Doug keeping is same if not more! I booked instead brad Armstrong at sunnybank and he seems lovely!!!! His fee is 1500 and his visits are mostly covered by my phi.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We live near the city so I prefer someone based at Spring Hill.. David Lingard's rates have increased I believe his mgmt fee is now $2800. I was thinking of going with Andy Stamatiou but haven't seen any reviews of him online.... otherwise maybe Sile De Bahl (although i'd prefer not to as I've met her before and wasn't a huge fan) or Kretowicz...