Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BerylsMum View Post
    I wonder if ...

Dh is not a real man..and
    I am not a real woman?

I wonder if we are something else..god knows what? robots?
    Are you aliens? Weirdy beardy aliens wearing some poor unsuspecting humans skins? Shame on you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    Are you aliens? Weirdy beardy aliens wearing some poor unsuspecting humans skins? Shame on you!
    yep...scales and....really ...huge...blue..balls..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    My views have nothing to do with loyalty and respect ... And to insinuate ive only Had bad experiences with men was a good try at being condescending. Good on you for having a partner of 16 years whos not a yobbo. If you want to play the tooting game Ive been with hubby for 19 years and he respects my wishes regarding sex an vice versa.

Now I've verified that we're both saints, I'll get on to clarifying my original post. Because I'd hate for the intention to get derailed by a bunch of fluff.

All I'm saying is that for a man to NEVER have sex, or to have sex only once in a blue moon (would this count As every 3 months?) is not natural, is perhaps selfish, and a recipe for disaster. Any woman who thinks a man is ok with never having sex is in denial.

Women can yabber all thy want about my post being wrong. But you are in no place to say that as you're not a
    Man and I doubt your male partners are going to be fully honest with you about this (because they probably respect you and don't want to
    Hurt your feelings which is a good thing). I'll admit I'm Wrong when an anonymous survey of men reveals that they are happy with not having sex. I'm confident that will never happen.

Women can yabber? Oh please.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    lol relax vicpark. Firstly, your not a man either, so based on that you really don't know either. I wasn't tooting my horn I was simply explaining that my marriage is strong and I don't stereotype men that way.

If you wish to see men so two dimensionally, that's your perogative. Just as it's mine to see men as much more complex than that. I just think these kind of beliefs back men into a corner where they feel they have to want sex all the time, or as you (or someone else said, too lazy to look back:P) they aren't men.

You say your husband respects your sexual needs.... then that is case in point. Not all men are just randy cave men. You have one that breaks your stereotype.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

siege  (12-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BerylsMum View Post
    yep...scales and....really ...huge...blue..balls..
    I just snorted tea up my nose!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I just asked hubby about the never/once every 3 months and here is what he said: (not trying to say his views are the norm)

NEVER- "it depends what stage of life you're at. I'm sure a 70 year old man wouldn't be bothered as much at not having sex."

ONCE PER 3 MONTHS- "it's not ideal, but depending on the circumstance I suppose you could live with it."

GENERAL - "gee thats rather personal stuff you ladies talk about online"

What do your male partners say?
    Last edited by VicPark; 11-05-2012 at 22:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    I just asked hubby about the never/once every 3 months and here is what he said: (not trying to say his views are the norm)

NEVER- "it depends what stage of life you're at. I'm sure a 70 year old man wouldn't be bothered as much at not having sex."

ONCE PER 3 MONTHS- "it's not ideal, but depending on the circumstance I suppose you could live with it."

What do your male partners say?
    well..mine has not had sex for almost 2 years...
    ad he said..

Its not what holds us together. Sex is not something that works for us right now and thats ok.
    I see our relationship as so much greater then just one part.
    If one part is not working, then the focus can switch to the working parts. There is so much that is working that I have no complaints!

awww...I fink he wuvs me...

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is a known fact that men need sex more than women due to the amount of testosterone in their body. If you don't get it then maybe you are from another planet. Just because they need sex doesn't make them dirty. It's just mother nature.

For a man, sex is a physical act that eases the testosterone pressure he experiences constantly.

http://www.abc.net.au/health/talking...16/1973459.htm

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katezane For This Useful Post:

Lovemyfam  (12-05-2012),VicPark  (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe 2-3 times a wk... But DH would have it 5 x a day if he could! Our sex drives don't match..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    No one said sex was dirty, I rather like it myself lol all were saying is that it's a stereotype that all men have higher sex drives, need sex constantly and cheat the moment they don't get it.

and I asked DH if men needed sex all the time or they cheat... he gave me a WTF look, laughed and said who are these people you talk to? lol
    Last edited by delirium; 11-05-2012 at 22:56.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast