Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We *aim for once a week, but TBH I couldn't care less if it was only once a month. I enjoy it once it starts, but totally lack motivation and would rather lay around enjoying the peace and quiet than get kinky once kids are asleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    We have been married for 19 years.

There is no normal.

It changes with our and the kids health, how stressed we are, how the kids are sleeping and so many more things.

ATM not at all as i just had bub, so it will be a few weeks yet. Before bub everyday. There have been times when we have had dry spells of months between rolls in the hay.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

MamaC  (12-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Are you sure you're both ok with it? This is going to sound sexist but here goes: I can't picture any man who'd be ok with never/once in a blue moon. Unless once in a Blue moon is weekly?
    You would be surprised! There are men out there with zero sx drive.
    They just aren't interested.
    Just like there are some women who aren't interested.
    I think it's true that two people can be happy without sx.
    Its rare that those 2 people are actually a couple but it is possible.
    Sxless marriages are more common then one would think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Are you sure you're both ok with it? This is going to sound sexist but here goes: I can't picture any man who'd be ok with never/once in a blue moon. Unless once in a Blue moon is weekly?
    You must walk around with your eyes closed than.

There are lots of men with low sex drives or whoose main concern is to have a happy healthy wife and a good relationship then have his weekly deed.

If need a pic I can post one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    never.

Well the last "real" time was a few years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Haha I think my hubby would prefer watching the footy over sex !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    It varies. Last week it was two times, week before that, none.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DF and I have extremely high sex drives and would do the deed twice a day every day. Saturday nights have always been our heated sessions because we can spend all day Sunday chilling out before going back to work Monday.

We continued having sex 2 - 3 times a week during my pregnancy up until 6 months than slackened off to 1 - 2 times a week up until my 36th week. At 36 weeks it was too uncomfortable for me and ended up giving birth at 38 weeks. I'm waiting for my 6 weeks to be up so I can go for my checkup and find out if I'm good to go again haha.

I think every couple is definitely different. I'm sure now we have bub I'll be more tired and probably won't want it on a daily basis. I do believe that it's important to keep DF satisfied as its not his drive that's decreased and he's been realistic about it and accepted that he just won't be getting as much action as he's grown accustom to hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by loving6 View Post
    You must walk around with your eyes closed than.

There are lots of men with low sex drives or whoose main concern is to have a happy healthy wife and a good relationship then have his weekly deed.

If need a pic I can post one.
    Of course there are men with low sex drives... A small number.

And of course there are men that (rightly so) place the health and well being of their spouse right up there. That doesn't mean they don't want sex. They might politely keep quiet if their partner lacks the sex drive but I bet you if they had a choice they'd want sex at least once per week...

A normal (no sex drive issues) man only having sex never or once in a blue moon is like leaving a carton of milk in the car for months on end. It might be ok at the start but soon enough the car (ie relationship) is going to start stinking. If you let it go on it will become toxic. It's a recipe for either a cold marriage, affair or both.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

katezane  (11-05-2012),Lovemyfam  (12-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Of course there are men with low sex drives... A small number.

And of course there are men that (rightly so) place the health and well being of their spouse right up there. That doesn't mean they don't want sex. They might politely keep quiet if their partner lacks the sex drive but I bet you if they had a choice they'd want sex at least once per week...

A normal (no sex drive issues) man only having sex never or once in a blue moon is like leaving a carton of milk in the car for months on end. It might be ok at the start but soon enough the car (ie relationship) is going to start stinking. If you let it go on it will become toxic. It's a recipe for either a cold marriage, affair or both.
    Well lucky not all men are cheap cars that stink.
    What a very broad statement.

Nothing smelly in my relationship!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast