Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    DaughteroftheForest is offline Sometimes you have to forget what you want in order to remember what you deserve
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have very incompatible sex drives, but right we're both making an effort to meet in the middle. The aim is to do something sexual with each other at least once every day, and most days we manage it. Some days it's a whole big thing that we make time for and other days it might be a quick something or other in the shower when we have a moment to ourselves.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd say once a week maybe more if his lucky lol

By the time my 3 kids are asleep I'm buggered and I just wanna go to sleep myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its good to see everyone else is tired too! I wish I could be in the mood more as I feel guilty
    But at the same time a lady needs her rest! I actually look forward to af coming LOL

Sent from my MotoA953 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by knomie View Post
    I have a dd 11 months. We're lucky if its twice a week. Just want to know if were normal or not!!!

If it were up to me it would be once a month!

Sent from my MotoA953 using BubHub
    Not as often as I'd like that's for sure lol. About once a week, but my dp and I don't live together and don't see each other every day either.

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    we're anywhere from 3-4 times a week to once a month. It changes with age of babies, amount of sleep, health issues, how much alcohol we consume

i'm so over worrying about It, now i just shrug if he's not interested, or roll over if i'm not interested. We do try to be affectionate tho, its hard to talk about it but i think its important to acknowledge hurt feelings and ask for /give reassurance where needed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Once a week, we both would love it more than that but his work and our kids kind of restricts that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ate least every 2nd day

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by roz2288 View Post
    Where do you get you motivation for it by the time my 3 kids are in bed I'm stuffed and just want to sleep
    Lol we don't have any kids yet... And are currently TTC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Minimum 3 times a week, and we have 3 year old twins and am pg with number 3 lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sex, whats that?
    Pre pregnancy, every day sometimes twice!
    Lately though DP is lucky to get it once a month. I've had a horrible pregnancy, depression and just run down from looking after the boys. Also my libido has been pretty non-existant since falling pregnant.