Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    urrmmm, I don't normally agree with you toughlove lol but you're right on with everything you said there

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Shoopuf  (12-05-2012),ToughLove  (12-05-2012),Wippy  (12-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by katezane View Post
    Sorry not dirty. "cheap cars that stink". Was what I was trying to remember. It's not a stereotype. In my opinion it is just a fact.
    Then maybe you need to read up what a fact is.
    It is not a fact , it is your , very close minded opinion!

I am in a sex less relationship. You have made it clear that this means my husband is from another planet and i should feel hurt and insulted.

Thanks.

Maybe, just maybe, I am in a different relationship to yours and anything you have experienced.
    It is neither right or wrong, just different.

I have no need to insult your relationship. I have been in relationships where sex was a massive big deal and it was awesome.
    I am not in one now and this is cool too.

so FACT is that my relationship, although different , is valid and special and real.
    My man is human.
    He is not cheating.

ALL FACTS.

Now...be gone, before someone drops a house on you.
    Last edited by Ishtyban; 11-05-2012 at 23:07.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ishtyban For This Useful Post:

Ana Gram  (12-05-2012),Areca  (12-05-2012),brooke88(mum2b09)  (11-05-2012),delirium  (11-05-2012),misskittyfantastico  (11-05-2012),Von Zipper  (12-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BerylsMum View Post
    well..mine has not had sex for almost 2 years...
    ad he said..

Its not what holds us together. Sex is not something that works for us right now and thats ok.
    I see our relationship as so much greater then just one part.
    If one part is not working, then the focus can switch to the working parts. There is so much that is working that I have no complaints!

awww...I fink he wuvs me...
    Sounds like you have a good bloke there. At the risk of sounding offensive (which I dont mean to
    Be)... Is there a specific condition or issue contributing to the no sex in 2 years? It's just quite unusual and I acknowledge how specific issues may
    Bring a couple closer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Maybe a one to three times a week...
    but i can't talk about getting pregnant or babies cause apparently that "ruins the mood"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughLove View Post
    Women have been shown in studies to have equal or higher sex drives than their male counterparts, and more women are taking their husbands to therapy because they feel they aren't getting enough sex.

Stating that a man will cheat unless he gets sex on demand, and he's powerless to resist it, is sexist and incredibly idiotic.
    It's like saying that if a wife isn't bought designer shoes on demand, she'll leave her husband and marry a richer man, because she just can't help it.
    It's stupid.

After I have a seizure I'm on bed rest for at least two days. During that time, DH doesn't immediately go out and hire a prostitute, he waits patiently until I'm better and we can resume activities of that most wonderful sort.

Low sex drives in either sex are extremely common, and can be caused by thousands of different factors.
    I never said that a man will cheat if he doesn't get sex. It just increases the odds (*sometimes*
    No sex is a sign of a troubled relationship) but as I'm sure you'll agree that it is situation specific. 2
    Days on bed rest hardly meets the criteria for my "never" or "in a blue moon" theories.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

babywishes4me  (12-05-2012),katezane  (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am sorry if I offended you berylsmum. Definantly not
    My intention at all. I know alot about hormones and how the body works. I am only going off the hormone side off
    Things. Though to be honest I would be extremely hurt if my husband wasn't upset
    That I hadn't had sex with him in 2
    Years and vice versa I'm sure.

For me sex is a deeper
    Side of affection that I find necessary in my relationship. And 2 years is an extremely long time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, this thread has really deviated from its original purpose lol.

In any case, DP and I usually manage 3-4 times a week. Although now that I'm 17 weeks pregnant we are having vaginal sex more like 1-2 times a week because it's starting to get a little uncomfortable and tbh I'm a little concerned about the baby. I do take care of him in other ways at least once a week though

He understands that my libido has decreased due to pregnancy, and he doesn't mind having less sex as long as we get at least one session per week. He has a really high sex drive compared to me lol so it's a big deal for him lol. And I don't mind making him happy even if I'm tired either -- he does so much for me in other ways

11. The Following User Says Thank You to picchi For This Useful Post:

katezane  (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    I am sorry if I offended you berylsmum. Definantly not
    My intention at all. I know alot about hormones and how the body works. I am only going off the hormone side off
    Things. Though to be honest I would be extremely hurt if my husband wasn't upset
    That I hadn't had sex with him in 2
    Years and vice versa I'm sure.

For me sex is a deeper
    Side of affection that I find necessary in my relationship. And 2 years is an extremely long time.
    So have your sex and stop being so judgemental about what anyone else is or isn't doing. It's not rocket science.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

Areca  (12-05-2012),CupidsVictim  (11-05-2012),FindMyLunch  (12-05-2012),Purple Lily  (11-05-2012),Von Zipper  (12-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not being judgmental what so ever. Oh and I will be having my sex no need to worry about that (I kind of care about my husbands needs). Though I guess were all different ;P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not being judgmental what so ever. Oh and I will be having my sex no need to worry about that (I kind of care about my husbands needs). Though I guess were all different ;P
    No not judgmental at all...