Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Quick question- how often do you have sex?

I have a dd 11 months. We're lucky if its twice a week. Just want to know if were normal or not!!!

If it were up to me it would be once a month!

Sent from my MotoA953 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Everyone is different. Normal for some could be just once a month so dont stress over it.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    we have been together for 11yrs and its one of those things that kinda rise and fall. currently we dtd most days, maybe 5 outta 7. when I've been pregnant it gets down to more like once a week as im not much interested.
    as long as u r both happy don't stress

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol - once a month if we're lucky. It's harder with 2 young children. I don't have a *great* sex drive and he doesn't seem to mind. We do *other* intimate things though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twice a month here if we are lucky. We both know we should make more time it just doesn't happen! In fact my ob was surprised we conceived!

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Probably 3-4 times a week, if it were up to me it would be every day! He wouldn't mind if it was every couple of months though... I think we are the opposite to most couples as in the guy usually wants it more than the girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have to be honest.. I don't think there is a "normal". .. I shudder at the thought of saying it, but I haven't given the golden ticket in about 5-6 weeks. It was 8 before that. Having said that, I have had surgery and haven't been in the best of health but there's probably something quite wrong with me! Haha. I have absolutely no inclination. We don't have time, I am looking after a baby.. I am so freakin exhausted that its the last thing on my mind!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    For us, 'normal' is every day. But this pregnancy for some reason has turned me right off the whole idea, and I can't stand being touched, so it's been more like once or twice a month. Having said that my desire is kicking in again so hopefully things pick up ASAP ;p

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missybubble View Post
    Probably 3-4 times a week, if it were up to me it would be every day! He wouldn't mind if it was every couple of months though... I think we are the opposite to most couples as in the guy usually wants it more than the girl.

Where do you get you motivation for it by the time my 3 kids are in bed I'm stuffed and just want to sleep

10. The Following User Says Thank You to roz2288 For This Useful Post:

Bunny Lover  (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We normally dtd every second day but then again we are ttc. I'd quite happily dtd every day or even more than once a day

Sent from my GT-S5660 using BubHub

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast