+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Low HCG result - any success stories out there?

Hi everyone!
    Well finally, after countless years of trying with support, I've got 2 lines on a pregnancy test!!

But.. after a blood test this morning my HCG results are only at 92 (i'm 14dp3dt - IVF)
    The nurses said the levels are rather low and a miscarriage may occur. I'm to have bloods taken again on Tuesday... Tuesday! How am I meant to cope until then?!!?!

Anyone out there had similar levels and either had a successful pregnancy or otherwise?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mammainwaiting For This Useful Post:

mamamel89  (25-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine started at 50. Now 33 weeks pregnant. They need to just double.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefully2 For This Useful Post:

mammainwaiting  (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine started at 23! Now 28 weeks pregnant! The number has to start somewhere, just needs to keep doubling. Best of luck

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to relle For This Useful Post:

Cheffry  (30-05-2012),mammainwaiting  (11-05-2012),wantababybump  (21-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mammainwaiting, i am the exact same position as you! It is TOTALLY awful to be waiting, but seriously i think you will be fine.

Mine is was and IVF transfer and i had a beta of 49 on wednesday (9dp5dt) so have spent the last two days freaking out. Today it was 130 which i still thought was low, but my dr said is fine. It's not really the starting number, its how fast it doubles. My nurse said anything over 100 is def pregnant, so you are almost there now.

It's horrible to wait though. Hope you can find somethings to distract yourself with.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

mammainwaiting  (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Mammainwaiting, i am the exact same position as you! It is TOTALLY awful to be waiting, but seriously i think you will be fine.

Mine is was and IVF transfer and i had a beta of 49 on wednesday (9dp5dt) so have spent the last two days freaking out. Today it was 130 which i still thought was low, but my dr said is fine. It's not really the starting number, its how fast it doubles. My nurse said anything over 100 is def pregnant, so you are almost there now.

It's horrible to wait though. Hope you can find somethings to distract yourself with.
    Oh all the best Clementine grace - it sounds promising!
    And thanks ladies - you've given me hope! Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! Mine were low and slow rising - 52 at 16dp3dt 240 a week later then 720 a week later, but now I am 12w5d and seen the heartbeat 3 times yay!

The range is so huge, like the other girls said its more about whether they double at least every 72 hours. 24-48 ideal but there are many many successful bubs with low and or slow rising.

Best of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did u go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies i'm happy to report i'm pregnant!! Numbers are now normal and now it's fingers crossed for a successful 9 months!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mammainwaiting View Post
    Well ladies i'm happy to report i'm pregnant!! Numbers are now normal and now it's fingers crossed for a successful 9 months!
    Wonderful news. I hope u have a very uneventful pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope someone can help me.. I'm hoping for the same result I had bloods taken on Tues 13 DPO and they came back at only 42 my doctor didn't seem to hopeful that it will last