+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default My conversations with the DEVIL! (aka FOB)

This is the type of conversation i get everytime i need to 'communicate' with FOB

A little background - we broke up mid-late aug 2011. I booked a trip to fly down and see my sister in adelaide in september with DS, i accidently booked it on fathers day weekend and only realised a week before. I hand on my heart didnt realise it was fathers day. I dropped off a fathers day pressie with DS the day we flew out and did multiple vidoe calls to FOB with DS on fathers day itself too.

So. this weekend was meant to be my weekend with DS but i swapped last weekend as FOB and i had events on that meant we wouldnt see DS so we swapped. I knew it was mothers day and thought, seeing as though DS is young and doesnt really know what MD is i'd let FOB have him anyway as a 'payback' for last year.... well.... this is what i got

HIM - U use 2 up me about forgetting **** snd your the dumb *****

ME - I know it's mother day on Sunday if that's what ur talking about. I told ur mum that if u let me have him on Sunday then drop him back Saturday arv or Sunday morn so u still get time with him, but I understood if u had him all weekend because of the mix up on fathers day last year

HIM - No mix up u new what ya doin u get him back Sunday arv now u r the dumb ***** because u where ment 2 have him this weekend so our weeks didn't mix up but it's ok I'll have him this weekend

HIM - I woke up at 1 this moring and thought 2 my self I didn't 4 get nothing u said 2 me I just didn't listen 2 u because plane and simple I didn't wont 2 b with u

ME - Im not dumb Chris, it's only fair that u take a mothers days off me to make up for fathers day.

HIM - Wake up as if any mother would wont that Kelly don't message me back at all u don't kair about any **** but ya self u r looking 4 a easy ride throw life your a lier don't message me back

ME - I told ur mother that of course I want him but I understand!!!!!
    Like i really want to spend mothers day without him..... Damned if I do damned if I don't. Awesome, I'm glad we agree we don't want to Talk to each other!!!!!

HIM - Well why after I said twice don't message me but ya still did ya lieing dumb ****in **** **** OFF

I didnt reply after that.... best to just let him go off in his rampage. Im just SOOOOOO over it!! Seriously!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bennos Mummy For This Useful Post:

Inked Mumma  (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Whilst I sympathise with your distress, I suggest changing the title, unless he find this thread and use it against you in court sometime in the future.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetseven View Post
    Whilst I sympathise with your distress, I suggest changing the title, unless he find this thread and use it against you in court sometime in the future.
    Oh he can use it..... I really dont think me calling him a devil will hurt my case should he ever find this.
    I think i could have called him a whole lot worse considering he's nearly pushed me to a nervous breakdown from threats and verbal abuse, told me he wouldnt **** of me i was on fire, that i should jump of a cliff, or hey, even that he would kill me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow, good thing you and he aren't together anymore, sounds like a lovely guy. Not. And also, that was difficult to read with all the spelling errors and such. Eugh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubs'n'Roses View Post
    Wow, good thing you and he aren't together anymore, sounds like a lovely guy. Not. And also, that was difficult to read with all the spelling errors and such. Eugh.
    That was copied straight from my phone.... that is how he talks and spells. You get used to his way of spelling after a while