+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Your kids favourite Dr. Seuss Book?

DS 2 just starting to get interested in reading, he started prep in January.
    And from DS 1 we have 2 Dr. Seuss books, the cat in the hat and green eggs and ham, which DS 2 absolutely loves. But I'm sick of reading the same story over and over..

So was thinking of buying him some more books but which ones are your favourites?
    I'd go for the green back books, as I don't mind reading to him and when he's 6/ 7 years old, he can read them by himself.

But I didn't think there'd be so many, it's hard to chose 2-3 books from ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We have,
    one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish
    Oh, the places you'll go
    Mr Brown can Moo
    There's a wocket in my pocket
    The Lorax
    and the BEdtime book, with Horton and the moose dude in it aswell (the bedtime story with the 'who's asleep score..' is a FAV along with all of those listed above.

We also have 3 other books with collection lke, Best of - Cat in teh Hat, hop on Pop, Rhymes riddles and nonsense etc.

But my lot are 6 and 5 (x2) and the ones listed above are much much loved!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We have the Classic Case of Dr. Seus box set(it has 20 of his books), I can honestly say they don't have a favourite! They love them all and I often have to read 3 or 4 books a night because they can't choose just one. We do read One fish, Two fish, Red fish, blue fish, The Lorax and Horton hears a who quite a fair bit, and also How the grinch stole christmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD's favourites are There's a wocket in my pocket, The Lorax and Green Eggs and Ham. The Dr Seuss collection books Best Nest and Are you my Mother are her other favourites although they are written by P.D Eastman.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ds 2 who is 5, brought the Lorax home from the library, had to read it every night for the whole week lol.
    I saw the Classic case book set at Big W today, not quite sure if it was the classic case but was a book set with a bunch of books in it and I was tempted to get it, was only $30..

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's were I got out classic case, was it a blue case? Damn I paid $50 for ours

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We love Are You My Mother and Oh The Places You'll Go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The one at Big W I saw wasn't the classic collection, they didn't had this one. It was a Gaggle of Giggles, 6 hard cover books.
    Dr. Seuss books
    Just registered on Fishpond for an email, when the Classic case is in stock again.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We have all of them for DS. My mum kept most of them from when me and my brother were little and passed them onto DS. His favourite is "I Wish That I Had Duck Feet"

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a special edition pop up Oh the places you will go and that is a big fave in our house (we even had it read at our wedding )