+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Here is a normal photo. I am starting to think my eyes are playing tricks on me but in the daylight I swear I can see a very very faint line!

[ATTACH]
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had this happen with FRER lately it looks like there is a line and you turn it on it's side upside down etc., to see something and then it turns out to be nothing .

I hope you get your BFP it is still early so there is always hope, I truly hope yours turns out better than mine.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LilMuffin For This Useful Post:

Cheetara  (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm pretty sure there's a line, but I can't tell if it's got colour or not.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lumpy Melon For This Useful Post:

Cheetara  (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Melon View Post
    I'm pretty sure there's a line, but I can't tell if it's got colour or not.

Thank you for doing that. The line came up in the time frame so it shouldn't be an evap line. Only time will tell I guess, I will test again in a couple of days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I used to be a POAS addict but I'm reformed! The month before I got my BFP I was SURE I was seeing lines when I was testing at 8 and 9DPO but it turned out to be nothing. The month I got my BFP, I didn't test till 11DPO and got a positive straight away. Last month I was testing early and was positive I was getting lines and it was nothing so this month I'm not testing till 11DPO in the hopes that history repeats itself lol!

TL;DR - If your period is due Wednesday wait till Sunday at least when you'll be 11DPO, longer if you can. Save yourself the heartache of the is it/isn't it of testing too early!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sian View Post
    I used to be a POAS addict but I'm reformed! The month before I got my BFP I was SURE I was seeing lines when I was testing at 8 and 9DPO but it turned out to be nothing. The month I got my BFP, I didn't test till 11DPO and got a positive straight away. Last month I was testing early and was positive I was getting lines and it was nothing so this month I'm not testing till 11DPO in the hopes that history repeats itself lol!

TL;DR - If your period is due Wednesday wait till Sunday at least when you'll be 11DPO, longer if you can. Save yourself the heartache of the is it/isn't it of testing too early!
    I am normally much better than this! I have a DS as well so I know what a positive should look like. I only started testing as i've been getting strong positive OPK's which doesn't make sense so I thought it might be picking up the fact that I am pregnant.

I think you're right, I will wait until Sunday... hopefully I'll get a strong BFP, it would be good as its mothers day on Sunday