+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brisbane, QLD
    Posts
    12,994
    Thanks
    1,125
    Thanked
    1,962
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Welcome My Beloved Ones.

    I want to go to pump today, I have the kids booked in at the crèche but... It's the first day of AF, I'm uncomfortable and between DSs wake ups last night and getting the new dog settled I'm lacking energy. I think I'll go. I need to.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to elleandsam For This Useful Post:

    Bunny Lover  (19-05-2012)

  3. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked
    11
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by elleandsam View Post
    Welcome My Beloved Ones.

    I want to go to pump today, I have the kids booked in at the crèche but... It's the first day of AF, I'm uncomfortable and between DSs wake ups last night and getting the new dog settled I'm lacking energy. I think I'll go. I need to.
    Go! You will feel great afterwards!

  4. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brisbane, QLD
    Posts
    12,994
    Thanks
    1,125
    Thanked
    1,962
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I will, I have to go to the bank and stuff afterwards anyway.

  5. #34
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,244
    Thanks
    600
    Thanked
    367
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are you all going?

  6. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,465
    Thanks
    575
    Thanked
    597
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok, so technically I weigh 65.7kg according to the scales this morning... Trying to resist the comfort eating cos its pretty freezing here! Ive read some great ideas from all of you, thank you so much for sharing.

    Im planning on halving my portions each meal, drinking a glass of water before eating, eating breakfast (will try porridge, thankyou spottysocks), getting to the gym atleast a few times a week (I love pump too elleandsam) and doing my tracey anderson cardio dvd on the days I cant make it to the gym.

    How are you all going?? Better than me Im sure! For those of you with kids, how do you fit in your exercise routine in with them? Mine are 2 and 4, and so far I havent managed to go for a walk over 10 mins with them. The 4 yr old gets tired on a scooter/bike and the 2 yr old doesnt want to stay in the pram!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to My Beloved Ones For This Useful Post:

    daniela1980  (28-05-2012)

  8. #36
    ToughLove's Avatar
    ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked
    1,284
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've brought my BMI level down three...levels? Points.

    The WiiFit keeps cheering me on and giving me new stamps.

    I am pleased by this.

    For those who have a WiiFit, yesterday I did the Island Lap run {20 minutes} with a 120% burn rate, twice. Plus 2x Steps Plus and 1 x Hula Hoop Plus.Also did a two hour walk.

    I'm trying to drop about 5 kilos before getting a bun in this oven. Already dropped 2.5 in the past 2 weeks, so I'll keep going and hope it all works out well.
    Oh, I eat

    9am:
    * 1/2 cup Special K berries with 1/2 cup soy milk and half a chopped banana
    * I Yakult

    11am:
    * Either 1 chopped apple, 1 muesli bar or 1 cup of raw almonds.

    1pm:
    * Either wrap with chicken and avocado, or homemade vegie soup

    4pm:
    * Same as 11am

    Dinnertime:
    Whatever we have

    Dessert:
    Nil.

    I'm never hungry and I'm full of energy. I had to force myself to take a day off exercise today; my legs are too stiff and sore to do anything but I still want to run!

  9. #37
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,244
    Thanks
    600
    Thanked
    367
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughLove View Post
    I've brought my BMI level down three...levels? Points.

    The WiiFit keeps cheering me on and giving me new stamps.

    I am pleased by this.

    For those who have a WiiFit, yesterday I did the Island Lap run {20 minutes} with a 120% burn rate, twice. Plus 2x Steps Plus and 1 x Hula Hoop Plus.Also did a two hour walk.

    I'm trying to drop about 5 kilos before getting a bun in this oven. Already dropped 2.5 in the past 2 weeks, so I'll keep going and hope it all works out well.
    Oh, I eat

    9am:
    * 1/2 cup Special K berries with 1/2 cup soy milk and half a chopped banana
    * I Yakult

    11am:
    * Either 1 chopped apple, 1 muesli bar or 1 cup of raw almonds.

    1pm:
    * Either wrap with chicken and avocado, or homemade vegie soup

    4pm:
    * Same as 11am

    Dinnertime:
    Whatever we have

    Dessert:
    Nil.

    I'm never hungry and I'm full of energy. I had to force myself to take a day off exercise today; my legs are too stiff and sore to do anything but I still want to run!
    Well done! That's great!

  10. #38
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mernda
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Gee i wish I was 65kgs, I weigh 71 kgs put on a massive 30kgs during my pregnancy went from 65kgs to a whopping 97kgs....dont know why i put on so much, but I have been recently diagnosed with PCOS...maybe this was the cause of my massive weight gain?? Anyways, im now 71kgs, 2 years after DS was born and trying to get back to 65kgs.............. ive bought a x-trainer and am trying that every morning before work...but i can only do 6min before i think im dying of a heart attack... so any other tips to get back in shape??? Also my stomache is like a shrivelled balloon...so disgusting... thinking i might do the old tummy tuck after i have all my kids...

  11. #39
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mernda
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Wow you sound like me! I too gained 30kgs during pregnancy! Went from 65 to 97kgs..... im now 71 kgs.. want to get to 65kgs! Lets do it together!

  12. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,465
    Thanks
    575
    Thanked
    597
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daniela1980 View Post
    Wow you sound like me! I too gained 30kgs during pregnancy! Went from 65 to 97kgs..... im now 71 kgs.. want to get to 65kgs! Lets do it together!
    Hi Daniela wow youve already lost so much! Congratulations! Ive found the hardest part is always the last *few* kgs. How are you going so far? Ive not noticed a change in the scales since cutting back my portions. might have something to do with me eating dessert, not sure lol


 

Similar Threads

  1. At what age did you lose your virginity?
    By DreamBelieveAchieve in forum General Chat
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 09-07-2013, 18:30
  2. About to lose
    By FearlessLeader in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 17:41
  3. Need to lose weight... But....
    By Bonkers in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 18-05-2012, 20:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Nice Pak Products
Australian Made and Owned. The Baby U Goat Milk Skincare range is enriched with soothing goats milk sourced from country, Victoria. Goat's milk has a pH level close to that of our own skin and contains natural sources of amino acids and vitamins.
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
KindyROO
KindyROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. Classes are available at three Brisbane and two Gold Coast locations. Enrol today & help your child to reach their full potential. Visit the website to find out more.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!