+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Welcome My Beloved Ones.

I want to go to pump today, I have the kids booked in at the crèche but... It's the first day of AF, I'm uncomfortable and between DSs wake ups last night and getting the new dog settled I'm lacking energy. I think I'll go. I need to.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to elleandsam For This Useful Post:

Bunny Lover  (19-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elleandsam View Post
    Welcome My Beloved Ones.

I want to go to pump today, I have the kids booked in at the crèche but... It's the first day of AF, I'm uncomfortable and between DSs wake ups last night and getting the new dog settled I'm lacking energy. I think I'll go. I need to.
    Go! You will feel great afterwards!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I will, I have to go to the bank and stuff afterwards anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are you all going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, so technically I weigh 65.7kg according to the scales this morning... Trying to resist the comfort eating cos its pretty freezing here! Ive read some great ideas from all of you, thank you so much for sharing.

Im planning on halving my portions each meal, drinking a glass of water before eating, eating breakfast (will try porridge, thankyou spottysocks), getting to the gym atleast a few times a week (I love pump too elleandsam) and doing my tracey anderson cardio dvd on the days I cant make it to the gym.

How are you all going?? Better than me Im sure! For those of you with kids, how do you fit in your exercise routine in with them? Mine are 2 and 4, and so far I havent managed to go for a walk over 10 mins with them. The 4 yr old gets tired on a scooter/bike and the 2 yr old doesnt want to stay in the pram!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to My Beloved Ones For This Useful Post:

daniela1980  (28-05-2012)

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've brought my BMI level down three...levels? Points.

The WiiFit keeps cheering me on and giving me new stamps.

I am pleased by this.

For those who have a WiiFit, yesterday I did the Island Lap run {20 minutes} with a 120% burn rate, twice. Plus 2x Steps Plus and 1 x Hula Hoop Plus.Also did a two hour walk.

I'm trying to drop about 5 kilos before getting a bun in this oven. Already dropped 2.5 in the past 2 weeks, so I'll keep going and hope it all works out well.
    Oh, I eat

9am:
    * 1/2 cup Special K berries with 1/2 cup soy milk and half a chopped banana
    * I Yakult

11am:
    * Either 1 chopped apple, 1 muesli bar or 1 cup of raw almonds.

1pm:
    * Either wrap with chicken and avocado, or homemade vegie soup

4pm:
    * Same as 11am

Dinnertime:
    Whatever we have

Dessert:
    Nil.

I'm never hungry and I'm full of energy. I had to force myself to take a day off exercise today; my legs are too stiff and sore to do anything but I still want to run!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughLove View Post
    I've brought my BMI level down three...levels? Points.

The WiiFit keeps cheering me on and giving me new stamps.

I am pleased by this.

For those who have a WiiFit, yesterday I did the Island Lap run {20 minutes} with a 120% burn rate, twice. Plus 2x Steps Plus and 1 x Hula Hoop Plus.Also did a two hour walk.

I'm trying to drop about 5 kilos before getting a bun in this oven. Already dropped 2.5 in the past 2 weeks, so I'll keep going and hope it all works out well.
    Oh, I eat

9am:
    * 1/2 cup Special K berries with 1/2 cup soy milk and half a chopped banana
    * I Yakult

11am:
    * Either 1 chopped apple, 1 muesli bar or 1 cup of raw almonds.

1pm:
    * Either wrap with chicken and avocado, or homemade vegie soup

4pm:
    * Same as 11am

Dinnertime:
    Whatever we have

Dessert:
    Nil.

I'm never hungry and I'm full of energy. I had to force myself to take a day off exercise today; my legs are too stiff and sore to do anything but I still want to run!
    Well done! That's great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gee i wish I was 65kgs, I weigh 71 kgs put on a massive 30kgs during my pregnancy went from 65kgs to a whopping 97kgs....dont know why i put on so much, but I have been recently diagnosed with PCOS...maybe this was the cause of my massive weight gain?? Anyways, im now 71kgs, 2 years after DS was born and trying to get back to 65kgs.............. ive bought a x-trainer and am trying that every morning before work...but i can only do 6min before i think im dying of a heart attack... so any other tips to get back in shape??? Also my stomache is like a shrivelled balloon...so disgusting... thinking i might do the old tummy tuck after i have all my kids...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow you sound like me! I too gained 30kgs during pregnancy! Went from 65 to 97kgs..... im now 71 kgs.. want to get to 65kgs! Lets do it together!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by daniela1980 View Post
    Wow you sound like me! I too gained 30kgs during pregnancy! Went from 65 to 97kgs..... im now 71 kgs.. want to get to 65kgs! Lets do it together!
    Hi Daniela wow youve already lost so much! Congratulations! Ive found the hardest part is always the last *few* kgs. How are you going so far? Ive not noticed a change in the scales since cutting back my portions. might have something to do with me eating dessert, not sure lol