+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant first go...?

Hey

Just a general question to anyone that wants to answer...has anyone or does anyone know of other ladies that have fallen pregnant in the first month they have come off the pill & first month they started trying?

I was just reading somewhere (i think it was an American site) that a few ladies had or know someone that has. So just want your opinions on it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    My parents tell me they did with me *shudder*

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Benji For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (29-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We weren't trying but I came off the pill for a month as I was giving my body a break. I'd also been told if have difficulty conceiving due to pcos so wasn't very vigilant. I fell pregnant and she's 13months old now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I did with DD2. Came off the pill and on my first cycle off the pill got pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep. We fell first month of trying with DD, and second month with this bubs so we feel very blessed (or if you ask hubby he just has super sperm )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep with 2/4 pregnancies. 3rd pregnancy took 2 cycles, but ended in an ectopic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hahaha....awesome! Great to know that there are plenty of people out there. DH already thinks he has super sperm so probably will just increase his thoughts!

I know its relatively young, but i'm 30 in a couple of months but i feel im old in terms of trying as i ideally would of loved to start trying a couple years ago so it would be totally awesome if i fell pregnant straight away so when I get back home to Perth (living in Darwin atm) i'll be about 3 months pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep.

I fell pg the first month off the pill and then miscarried.

Spent a year using condoms and fell pg with Dd1 the first month we stopped trying to not get pregnant.

Dd2 took a bit longer - about 4 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My SIL swears to me that her DS was conceived the first time they tried. Yep only once. Not one month, one time having sex.
    She was just recovered from second bout of cancer too, So i am sure he is a miracle baby!
    Anyway plenty of ppl get pregnancy on one night stands..... one time is all it takes!!!
    Good luck op xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, I fell pregnant with DS1 first month off the pill- (we were on our honeymoon , then first month again for DS2, then first time around for this bub even though we stopped 3.5 days before ovulation. Good luck!