+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I moved alot with dad when we were younger. So alot of childhood friendships are non existant now. I did also do the same as an adult (setting up offices etc in different states) so friends were few and far between.

I have made a couple of great friendships again that were highschool friendships. Thanks to facebook. And I really appreciate it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm in contact with one of my high school friends. We don't get to see each other as much but when we do it doesn't seem that much different.

I'm closer to my adult friends though, especially my sister. We're BFF. Confide in each other about everything. We text at least 3 times a day.
    I would have another 3 really good friends that I'm close to as well

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    My 3 closest friends are school friends. One I've known since I was 5, the others were high school friends.

I don't think you can recreate those bonds. If can make it through school, you can make it through anything.

The adult friends I have that I feel close to are ones who I've become friends through due to common interest.

I've lost contact with all my uni friends.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No, I'm not close to any of my school friends these days. After we graduated, two got married straight away and had kids while the rest of us left Newcastle for greener pastures. I guess we were all on different pages from there on in and eventually lost contact. We're now all based in various places around the world although I do have one school friend on my FB it's as more of an acquaintance. In other words, we chat but aren't BFFs anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    well 2 of my closest friends are from high school the other I lived with and we became very close. other close friends are from Uni in the past 4 years but as for my bestftiends yeah high school!