+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The fertility shop

Has anyone purchased from them? As I have a few months until TTC I want to start using opk so I know my o days.

As the title suggests I've seen stuff on this site and wondering others experience.

Any other suggestions too ( with preference to a like or name for eBay ones)

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used them a few times and have always found them to be great- opks worked perfectly and delivery was fast, good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Don't do it. I ordered some stuff from them & never received it. Waited ages then emailed to let them know. No response, had to chase up. Apologies, will send it out right now. Still never received it. I requested refund - oh yes, certainly, apologies, will refund now. They didn't. I chased it up several times, no response, no refund. Finally, they have just today refunded the money ... only because I kept chasing them up. They haven't responded to my emails, I just saw the money on my account.

What is funny is that through all of this, if I log into the site and look up my order, it still just says "processing". This was a period of about 4 months.

However, the Early Pregnancy Tests site is wonderful - prompt delivery, no probs at all.