+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks guys.. At the moment he basically begs me to massage his legs.. (which I do, even though it's 2,3am in the morning and I'm dead tired).. He is due to have a blood test soon for other stuff and I think his iron levels were ordered too.. Will be interesting to see results.

***Sent from my phone***

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sisters little girl gets them bad she is 4 she put an extra blanket on her bed and put her to bed with a heat pack she would still wake up.screaming 3 to 4 times a night she took her to the doc they did some tests her vit d level was very low she said it could be she is having a growth spurt so they have put her on vit d told my sister not to let her run around before bed and try to sit with her legs up before bed and still use the heat packs and some panadol before bed wont hurt it is getting better its hard to see them in pain and i hope it gets better for u

Thanks
    Reviews
    You need magnesium tissue salts, Epsom salt baths and magnesium topical cream or arnica cream. They all work when I get muscle cramps. Work for kids of all ages

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went to the pharmacist who print me out a list of fresh food items that had lots of magnesium in them. Cashew nuts have the highest amount of magnesium, so DS gets a handful of unsalted cashews before dinner.
    You can use tissue salts as a temporary fix, but it's best to just increase their magnesium intake via their normal meals/diet.

Goodluck. I have to sit on top of DS and pin him to the bed to get him to take Painstop as he hates it. Yet it helps really quickly and it is a last resort thing in case massaging isn't working.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Misschief For This Useful Post:

sweetseven  (12-05-2012)