+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Played 20 questions about the groom (for the bride but others could do it too). If the bride gets it wrong she has to have a sip of her drink.

Had a competition to see who could craft the best penis out of playdoh. Bride judges.

Another game we split into teams. Everyone got a condom & we had to race one at a time to the other end of the room & put it on a carrot with our mouths. First team finished won.

Similar to a scavenger hunt, but a game for the bride is to make a list of things she must do whilst out, e.g find a guy with the same name as the groom

Can't think of any others.

Not so much games but I've been to hens where they had a dance class - one was burlesque & the other bollywood.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Izzys Dragon For This Useful Post:

Tazzy  (10-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh I like the balloon popping dare game! Will definitely do that one, Thanks.

Sumo suits and a karaoke machine sounds like what I would have for my hens night but the bride has decided to do games and drinks at her house then limo out clubbing. Which would be awesome if I wasn't going to be 7 months pregnant

Really not looking forward to the clubbing part tbh so that's why I need to make the beginning of the night heaps of fun in case I don't make it out clubbing. Bad brides maid, I know