+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No particular way really, I like to change it up, am normally running to the loo from bed after waking up refluxy so normally stand but if I feel it coming or know I will be in there a while I will sit down.

Writing this has made me want to spew, thinking about spewing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    95% of the time I would say I am sat on the floor hugging the toilet.

The other 5% will be stood over the toilet or sink or leaning out of bed in a bin! It all depends where I am.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using Tapatalk 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    As a mum I use the sink or bucket... As a teen with hangovers on knees over toilet.

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Strange question lol. I'm a kneeler, into the toilet, sink or bucket, whatever's closer. If I feel that sick I'm going to throw up, I don't care if it's in the toilet lol, just want it out because then you you usually feel better.

ETA: Obviously I can't kneel over the sink haha lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Used to be a toilet hugger, didnt like the thought of pushing chunks down the sink plughole

But now with morning sickness i sit ON the toilet and spew into a bucket otherwise i wet myself
    Then i sqirt shower power in and rinse in bath-its just bile in the mornings. Chunky spews gotta be flushed awayyy

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveInTheBed View Post
    Unwell vomit - Standing, leaning over, knees slightly bent, holding hair back.

Hangover vomit - sitting on bathroom floor keeping cool on the tiles leaning on the loo like it is your best friend.

..can't believe I just answered that question! I didn't watch Ratfers.

when it was Morning Sickness, It was aim for what ever hole was available, kitchen sink, basin at work, garden drain etc etc
    Lol this made me laugh! I'm exactly the same for all 3! Especially the morning sickness one, I spewed so often it was too exhausting to keep trying to run to toilet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I was a bath puker growing up, mum instilled that on us, then made us scrub it...

MS though, I made my ensuite off limits, reserved strictly for me puking. So it was a pristine toilet and not used for anything else.

I had MS all day for 7 months with DS, only 3 months with DD.

Something awesome about being able to flush it all away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveInTheBed View Post
    ...when it was Morning Sickness, It was aim for what ever hole was available, kitchen sink, basin at work, garden drain etc etc
    Bahahahahaha! I'm sitting on the train this morning and when I read that I actually laughed out loud. Got a few weird reactions too.

But as someone who is currently 6 months up the duff and vomiting on a daily basis, I'm inclined to agree with you... Whatever 'hole' is available. I'm not fussy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I've done a lot of vomiting this year, and my preference is to use a container.

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Toilet. Less to clean up. Kneeling.

Usually after a lot of tears and "I don't want to!" because I have a massive phobia of vomiting so it only happens if there's nothing else I can do to keep it down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast