+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Ah, this reminds me of my office vomit!! I worked Saturdays in a real estate office (I was pregnant with DD), and one day a tenant came in to pay rent. She was a heavy smoker and reeked of smoke. After she left I had to hold my mouth as I ran out the back and puked into the kitchen sink of the staff kitchen
    I rinsed it out but never told my colleagues! Bad, I know!

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm another who would never throw up in a toilet. Yuck! Unless I had an overwhelming urge to vomit suddenly and the toilet was the nearest receptacle...but other than that, no. Always, always in an old container or bucket.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I can't throw up into a bucket unless I'm literally too sick to move. The thought of having to clean it after makes me haul myself to the bathroom.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

Ana Gram  (09-05-2012),Areca  (10-05-2012),MrJones&Me  (09-05-2012),SassyMummy  (09-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If I made it to the bathroom - slumped on the floor hanging onto the seat if it is really bad (as DF put it "driving the porcelain bus"), kneeling or crouched if not as bad. Sometimes hang onto the toilet roll holder.
    Unfortunately my morning sickness frequently struck on my morning & afternoon commute to & from work. So I did it (into a plastic bag) whilst walking or standing/sitting on the train. On the way home it got me, without fail, about 100m from home...so I ended up sitting in the gutter on the roadside because I never thought to pack 2 bags.
    Last edited by Izzys Dragon; 08-05-2012 at 23:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If I'm at home I kneel in front of the toilet hair pulled back. I know how often I clean my toilet so it's all good haha but if I needed to spew somewhere else I would still use the toilet (if available) but would stand with knees bent leaning over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveInTheBed View Post
    Unwell vomit - Standing, leaning over, knees slightly bent, holding hair back.

Hangover vomit - sitting on bathroom floor keeping cool on the tiles leaning on the loo like it is your best friend.

when it was Morning Sickness, It was aim for what ever hole was available, kitchen sink, basin at work, garden drain etc etc
    Haha this is usually me too! Except add drunk vomit where I'm usually hugging the bowl with my head in my arms hoping I don't fall in if I pass out (there's a reason I don't drink haha).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Into a bucket(I have spew buckets for my sickly DD) never ever into a loo Id honestly rather swallow it if I had to while out I never leave house when sick for this reason.

I wash thoroughly and sterilize.

I have never even as a child been able to spew into the loo even though ours was clean enough to eat off(seriously the seat/rim/surrounding area and inside was)
    Just ewwww
    Last edited by fairyflossfairy; 08-05-2012 at 23:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    I can't throw up into a bucket unless I'm literally too sick to move. The thought of having to clean it after makes me haul myself to the bathroom.
    Same! My toilet is probably cleaner than a lot of people's fingernails, so I would really rather not have to clean a vomit filled bucket. Yuck!!!

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Will not throw up in the toilet, yuck!

Often I dart outside and stand, knees half bent, hair pulled back.

What an odd question lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I spent a lot of yesterday kneeling in front of the toilet. DF even offered to clean it to make it more pleasant for me..not that it was dirty, but you know.