+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, it seems we are both catching another cold over here..grr...our third one this season...I hate winter...it looks like we won't be going anywhere tomorrow, I'm sorry. Generally tho, 12ish is good...hope to catch up once we are all better..Sue

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was just about to write the same thing, I've come down with a cold so best not to spread my germs, it seems it's going around at the moment. Yuck!

12 ish I could probably do once you're well again.

Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok cool thanks. Hope you all feel better soon too
    Sue

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm currently 16w and a ftm at pennant hills. I would love to meet some other mummies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi and congratulations! We haven't managed to meet up yet but you're more than welcome to join or make a suggestions for a catchup. Hoping we get over this cold and flu season fast - can't wait for the warmer weather Cheers, Sue

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzana For This Useful Post:

Kitkat13  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats and welcome.

I'm the same, cannot wait till the warm weather and less rain is here. Bring on spring and summer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for having me! I'm keen for a catch up/meet and am generally free Friday thru sunday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all, hope you have all been well, and Alison congrats on your wonderful wedding! Sorry for the delay on my side. If you're still keen to meet in Chatswood after all this time let me know what works for you in case this has changed. We are usually best after morning naps, say 11ish - 12ish. Have a lovely day, Sue

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi.. looking to join a mothers group in the Killara/Lindfield/Chatswood area. Anyone know any? any suggestions would be much appreciated.

I've a 15 mths old daughter and moved to the area straight after birth and missed out on a mothers group.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Leen if the local Clinic can't help you, you might find it good to join the Facebook group North Shore Mums. They have various events where you can meet other mums, plus you can also post about linking up with a mothers' group and you will probably get a much wider audience for your area. There are also a lot of playgroups in the area, let me know if you'd like further details ) Regards.