+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mothers / Mothers to be Group Sydney Killara / Lindfield / Chatswood surrounds

Hi there - if anyone out there is a new mum or mum to be in the above areas and would like to be part of a new group, please get in touch, I would love to here from you. I have a 3 month old baby boy. Cheers, Sue

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzana For This Useful Post:

Killara  (30-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    uHi ladies,

Im a new mum in Chatswood looking for a group. I have a little boy who is almost 3 months.

Would love to get out and do coffee one day.

sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - sorry for late reply, just having a very tiring week here. Would you like to meet up in Chatswood one day, given Sarah is there and I am close by in Lindfield. You can look me up on Facebook if you want to - Sue Isaacson, profile pic of me with bub. Nat I'll try to find you too
    Cheers and have a great weekend, Sue

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm a bit busy this week coming but can do any day the following week.

There are some cafes between help st and Victoria ave that are quite good - XL cafe does great coffee and big lovely meals for a reasonable price.

My little one usually has a mid morning feed so could do brunch?

Let me know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there! Not sure if it's too late, but I just found out I'm a mum-to-be! I'm 21 and this is my first child, so I'm freaking out a bit! But super excited too I'm due in January, 2013 and I'd love to hang out with other mums-to-be or new mums so we can get our babies together when mine finally arrives
    Feel free to add me on facebook, I believe the link is -
    http://www.facebook.com/alison.jones.99

Can't wait to meet other mums/mum-to-be XD

Much love,
    Alison

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Alison - thanks for your messages, congratulations on your baby news, and, we haven't met up as yet. You're welcome to join once we do!
    Sarah and Nat how are you doing? Getting any sleep )?? ha, what's that? Whilst I love the idea of a relaxing meal in a cafe (XL sounds very nice), I've found it hard to do with bub as he doesn't enjoy sitting or lying quietly in his pram as some bubs do, he's very active and kinda wriggly. I've tried eating one handed with him on my lap and it doesn't work out too well. Any thoughts? I can be available for a catchup this Friday 13th if it suits anyone else.
    Cheers, Sue

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzana For This Useful Post:

Alison and Baby Bun  (09-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sue,

Thanks! I'd love to catch up. I have my first hospital appointment Friday morning, but I'm free in the afternoon if that suits you As I don't have a bub yet wherever suits you best is perfect. If the weather is nice we could go to a park? I have a picnic rug so if your son wants to wriggle about he can? Let me know what suits you, I'm pretty flexible.

Alison

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm good for Friday afternoon, I can be out and about by about 3-3:30ish depending on feed time. Happy to go to a park if that suits, there is a nice quiet one behind pacific highway 10 mins walk from the main shopping area on Whitton rd I think it is.

Sue is your little one ok in the pram if we walk around? We could just grab a coffee and wonder around the shopping area.

Let me know what works.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, unfortunately 3ish is a bit late for us on that day, really sorry. Would you like to go ahead and meet and I'll catch you another time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    What time can you do?