+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newbie: TTC 6 months, Any Success Tips.

Hello!! Im 27 and dh is 29 and we are ttc in the 6th Month Now.
    The evening Prim Rose Oil seems to be working to increase my cm nicely. And I have been using an ovulation tests.
    I been told accupuncture is a great avenue (but cant quite bring my self to go) and I have been doing the baby dance just before, during and one day after ovulation.
    I am wondering if there was something that worked for them. Or any baby theory for that matter.
    I know stress is a big thing and had a lot of it lately (family/work...drama drama drama!!) lol
    But any great tips of ideas this way would be great. after 9 months i think it be good to see a doc

Thanks in advanced for all your input

Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Google 'sperm meets egg plan' and maybe look into preseed? Are you taking pre-natals and/or folic acid?

Good luck and baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    I been taking blackmores vitamins for before and during. An I tried the sperm meets egg plan... My hubby does some big big hours at work... So it's more like when he is not stuffed and he is on the vitamins too. I suppose there is only so much you can do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    feeling a little down today and discouraged, been trying for about five months now ,through the calendar method but no conception, my periods usually on time btween 27-28 days. I'm discouraged because evryone I know says they conceived within a month or two, everyone around me is either prgenant or just had a baby. I'm thinking of using an OPK. Does anyone know of any reliable, good one , that are not too expensive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got mine of eBay. I got about 50 for $15-20 including postage. They work just fine for me. The sellers user name is "inpregnancy" you can quickly spend $$$$ at $20-$25 a pop per Month.