+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Support group, gay/lesbian planning pregnancy

Sending loads of baby dust your way KKP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Keerah View Post
    Sending loads of baby dust your way KKP!
    Thanks heaps!! Baby dust for you next month :-)

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews

I am 5 weeks today, had another BT, hcg went from 954 to 3580 in 3 days!
    I have an ultrasound booked in 2 weeks (I will be almost 7 weeks by then so should definitely see a heart beat <3 )

Thanks
    Reviews

Hooray Almai! AF has finished for me today, now I just have to wait till I can do insems next weekend.

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews

Fingerscrossed- i hope the 1st injection went well today. I have all my fingers and toes crossed you get a sticky bub this cycle

KKP- how are the 1st few days of the TWW treating you? I will be having an ultrasound on the 6th so I hope it's a positively good day for both of us!!!

Keerah- you are on the lead up to O yeah? When do you think it will be? What days around O are you doing insems?

Teagan- how's things with you? Did you have an ultrasound last Friday??

As for me- 5w2d today. Feeling very tired aaaaaalllll the time and nauseous on and off. Only vomiting about once a day.
    When I don't feel anything I get scared that something is wrong :/

Went to the memorial ceremony for my great nan today. (She donated her body to science so we couldn't have a funeral) She died the same day as our insem (aged 100) and I believe she helped us fall pregnant as she really wanted this for me/us. If we have a girl, the bub will have her name as her middle name <3
    My mum always says when one life ends, another begins. I will cherish my nan and this bub forever <3

1w 4d untill our ultrasound... Not that I'm counting I can't wait!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hey almai
    TWW is treating me just fine. I'm not getting my hopes up so I'm actually feeling pretty good

Congrats on your pregnancy :-) all the best with it all. Hope you're feeling well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by almai927 View Post
    Fingerscrossed- i hope the 1st injection went well today. I have all my fingers and toes crossed you get a sticky bub this cycle

KKP- how are the 1st few days of the TWW treating you? I will be having an ultrasound on the 6th so I hope it's a positively good day for both of us!!!

Keerah- you are on the lead up to O yeah? When do you think it will be? What days around O are you doing insems?

Teagan- how's things with you? Did you have an ultrasound last Friday??

As for me- 5w2d today. Feeling very tired aaaaaalllll the time and nauseous on and off. Only vomiting about once a day.
    When I don't feel anything I get scared that something is wrong :/

Went to the memorial ceremony for my great nan today. (She donated her body to science so we couldn't have a funeral) She died the same day as our insem (aged 100) and I believe she helped us fall pregnant as she really wanted this for me/us. If we have a girl, the bub will have her name as her middle name <3
    My mum always says when one life ends, another begins. I will cherish my nan and this bub forever <3

1w 4d untill our ultrasound... Not that I'm counting I can't wait!!!
    Almai- So sorry to hear about your Nan,100 is one hell of an innings!!And what a wonderful way to concieve your little bubba,soooo meant to be,your mum is right about one life ending and another beginning,your little one will be extra,extra special!!.
    We went to the Dr (GP) on friday to get our US referral,I told him I was confused about my gestation dates and he said that I should only count it from the day of insemination..WTF,I still think he's wrong.So anyway I think we are having our US around the same day..cant fricken wait!!!-We will see about the dating debate then and most definatly get to hear a heartbeat=let me know as soon as you guys get yours and Ill do the same!! Still keeping positive,all the good luck in the universe to you and your partner xxxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Teagan83 For This Useful Post:

almai  (26-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Almai - I am due to O roughly around Wednesday the 5th, so I am going to do insems on the Sunday/Monday/Tuesday. Don't know about the Wednesday yet, it is really hard doing inks on the days I have to work. If my body stays on a 28 day cycle I will be due for AF on the 19th. Lets see if I can get it right this month. I am convinced I should have done my first insem on the Monday last time! Not much I can do about it now though lol.

Thanks
    Reviews

Keerah- With iudi I did insem the same day I O or half day before. Could you maybe do an insem Wednesday or Thursday even just incase your body gears up to but then does a bit late. I know sperm can survive a few days up there but just to be safe maybe get in before and during/after O?
    I'v had quite a bit of time off work during this process and still need to take mornings off for BTs... It's not convenient AT ALL but worth it in the end. I'm really lucky to have such an understanding boss, she is covering me for a few hours untill I can get there because I work on my own and there HAS to be someone there... Anyway I'm rambling...

I hope it all works out for you FX!!!!!!!

Teagan- when did you O and when was your insem/s? (I want to guess your date :P )

Thanks
    Reviews

KKP- glad to hear its going ok so far. I was the same this cycle.... Part of me was not confident so felt like I was just 'going with the motions' which actually made me feel calm, (the 1st cycle I was a crazy person analyzing EVERYTHING!)
    But part if me was really sure it would work so I was really relaxed with that too...
    I freaked out at 10dpiudi when I had some spotting and so i tested at 11dpiudi.
    Are you going to test or wait for BT? FX!!!