+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Chiweeny!

Welcome I'm sorry for your loss. How long ago was that? I hope your next BFP results in your take home baby. My DF and I are going through a FET cycle at the moment too but transfer will be sometime next week. This is our first FET so I don't have any advice for you. What day is your snow baby at? Some clinics freeze at day 3 and 5. Also how did you decide who would carry? I was find that interesting. DF will carry our first and then I will carry our second. We are using the same donor to have them biologically connected to each other

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi rainbowbabe!

I miscarried two months ago, had a break last month and am doing my transfer tomorrow! Ours was frozen at day 6. We actually decided I would carry as I was told in March that I had 6-12 months of viable eggs left. This was discovered after I had the anti-mullerian hormone test. I wasn't planning on being a mum til after 30 but I guess life had different plans for me. That's cute you're using the same donor. We went through QFG sperm bank and bought a vial. I got 7 embryos but only 2 made it far enough to be used. It's a shame because we really liked this donor but he was close to using his 10 families up. Back in April he had one vial left so that will be long gone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chiweeny - I know exactly what you mean about liking your donor! We bought 4 vials of our donor. 2 for DFand 2 for myself. Lets hope that she doesn't need to use her second one yet!! We have two day blasts on ice so fingers crossed one of them sticks! Hoping to keep her other vial for third if we decide to go there I have a feeling I'll need me two vials just to have our second.

Good luck for your transfer today!!!! Fingers crossed for you!!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello! How was your FET? Ours didn't work good news is our AMH test that told me I had 6-12 months was wrong! My egg reserve is very healthy for my age, which means the stress of a bio clock ticking loudly is gone! We start a new IVF cycle on Jan 4, so that is exciting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know if anyone checks this anymore but I thought I'd have a bit of a vent. I'm at the end of my 3rd cycle of iui, I did 2 pee tests last night and they were both negative, and this morning I was due for my 2 week blood test which I firmly believe with be another negative, I have no symptoms of being up the duff so that’s great!

So back to starving myself and torturing myself with exercise, I’m so excited!!!

I feel like storming my Dr’s office and screaming at them, I PAY YOU $800 A MONTH AND YOU CANT GET ME PREGNANT YOU DUMB *****?!?!
    To which I am certain she would reply “well I told you to lose weight, that’s the only reason, and we’ll keep going spending your money doing the same thing and not doing prescribing you any of the medication I know to work”