+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi JAH,

My partner and i found our most recent donor on prideangel. You do have to register and pay to be able to send private messages, but its worth it i think.

We will be doing at home insemination for our second child in a few months. we are a 26 year old couple and im a stay at home mum, so if you ever need to chat or have questions just hit me up. We dont have any lesbian friends so id love to interact with some other people on the same journey as us.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kkmollie For This Useful Post:

JAH  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey , Cool thanks for the info gonna check it out .. We do not have any lesbian friends either . Wow your second child how exciting and amazing. Did you conceive first child through donor and at home as well?? I am still finding my way around this site I tried to message you but don't know how lol .. Thanks for the reply and definitely keen to keep in touch and hear about your journey aswell

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JAH View Post
    Hey , Cool thanks for the info gonna check it out .. We do not have any lesbian friends either . Wow your second child how exciting and amazing. Did you conceive first child through donor and at home as well?? I am still finding my way around this site I tried to message you but don't know how lol .. Thanks for the reply and definitely keen to keep in touch and hear about your journey aswell
    To message someone, just click on their profile. But you have to have a minimum amount of posts, I think 5 or 6. Post a few more times and try to message someone again :-)

Oh and judging by your post code, we don't live far from each other :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dont worry, I have only just got the hang of bubhub. You need to post 10 times to be able to send private messages. I did leave a visitors message on your page though with my email address. Feel free to email me would love to hear from you

Yeah we did conceive our first doing at home insemination. So if you have any ques about it all just ask. I spent months researching and making sure we knew exactly what we were doing. We were super lucky and conceived first time. Now we have moved and hopefully will be able to use our new donor in a few months.

Do you also live in Bris?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey guys is anyone from brisbane area looking at talking to people who are in the process
    im 22 and DP 22 we have been together for 4 years and have had one iui attempt =]

Thanks
    Reviews
    my partner and i live in north bris

how did your iui attempt go? are you on the tww?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Hi everyone, my partner and I are both 23 and I am currently pregnant with our first child. We went through QFG and found everything about them fantastic, we were never once made to feel uncomfortable. We tried city fertility first and had an awful experience and changed straight away. I guess everyone has different experiences. We looked into doing it privately first and discovered that the law covered all our rights ie custody ect in relation to donated sperm and that you just needed to have a stat dec from the donor stating that it was in fact a donation, and that you could not have intercourse either but that was pretty much it. We still decided we felt better about going through a clinic and after 4 natural IUI cycles moved on to a medicated IVF cycle and got our BFP first go. We have learned a great deal in the process so if anyone has any questions about the process we are more than happy to share more of our story.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi best things! Congratulations how far along are you? My DF and I are going through IVF at the moment. This is DF's first cycle (she will be carrying first). We decided not to try IUI because its a bit more of a gamble and it just feels more right for us to go straight to IVF. DF should have EPU on 28th of this month! Very excited

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Ps we live in Bris too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi rainbow babe! I am 16 weeks tomorrow. We regret not going straight to IVF, the 4 IUI's ended up costing us so much more than the IVF cycle mostly because of the vials of sperm we had to buy every attempt. On the other hand IVF was much harder to go through but now that I am through it we are happy with our decision.