+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    Oh man, always the way.

And shes a fool for putting it on facebook!!!
    Yep, she's w*anking off about the Bentley and Mercedes they are going to buy tomorrow, makes me frustrated that someone that needs the money didn't win it,

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh gawd. Id hafto delete lol

My relos in laws one a few mil, my relo ended up with some, it was the most infuriating thing watching them blow the entire ammount in just a few months on the most *ridiculous* things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    It's silly. So many people who win big amounts of money go out and spend it all buying big houses, cars, boats etc. then when the money is gone they realise they can't afford to keep those items. LOL.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest1234 For This Useful Post:

MothersMilk  (10-05-2012)

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    Oh gawd. Id hafto delete lol

My relos in laws one a few mil, my relo ended up with some, it was the most infuriating thing watching them blow the entire ammount in just a few months on the most *ridiculous* things.
    Gawd tell me about it.

Family members are struggling {of their own choice, prefer to buy ciggies and beer than pay the bills}, bankrupt twice already, keep switching phone/energy companies to avoid paying the overdue amounts for the ones they've already been with, and they won $15,000 once

They spent $13,000 doing the loungeroom up with a brand new 60 inch tv, leather couches and new carpet, then spent the last $2000 on a new guitar for their 14 year old son.

Then directly after all the money was gone, filed for bankruptcy and started the whinging again.

With the money you wasted, you could have paid all your credit card and bill debts, and put a decent hole in your mortgage. But nope, just useless ****e.

People are so dumb when they get money.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    They will probably be broke again before long. People with no money sense at all win big and just think it will never run out so go crazy spending. Silly, silly people.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I won the lotto I spent $20.90 on a quick pick an got $84!!! A bit short of the $70m I was hoping for

It was the first thing I've won ever and I couldn't be happier! The money will go towards bills.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HanaMae For This Useful Post:

SimplyMum  (10-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by daysta112 View Post
    Yep, she's w*anking off about the Bentley and Mercedes they are going to buy tomorrow, makes me frustrated that someone that needs the money didn't win it,
    From what I saw on the news they won't be buying anything just yet. Apparently there's a 2 week waiting period before you get your money.

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Is there any kind of financial planning that goes along with winning lotto? We are looking at life insurance, and part of the pay-out includes some time with a financial planner which is a really sensible idea. It's scary to think that some people can squander so much money, and in many cases be worse off than before .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    There's a story on news.com.au at the moment about lotto winners from across the globe. Sounds like more bad stories than good when it comes to winning lottos. Bankruptcy, suicides, drug addiction.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just goes to show money doesnt buy happiness. In fact the richest people seem to b the most miserable

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub