+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!
    My little 4 month old has started teething (molars first if you can believe it!) and is making all weird and wonderful noises that are so hard to decipher through our sound only monitor. We are also about to trial arms out of the wrap so it would be great to see how she goes with that.
    In terms of testing the unit, we live in a two storey town house and would be able to test its range well, particularly through floors.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me!
    I have a 2 weeks old baby as well as 2 other children making me a very busy mum. My house is quite large so it would a lot easier to be able to check on bub via monitor during the day rather then having to pop my head in his room all the time & risk waking him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! Our first bubba is joining us on Friday and he is a whopper of a bubs! Over 10pound...and I'm mega worried bout his coming home and I'm paranoid about the amount of allergies he could hav coz I had MAJOR issues as a kid as did my nephew! I was allergic to nearly everything n I would constantly stop breathing so I'm extra paranoid about what my lil man is going to be like!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love this our six month sleeps with us but we have to move him to his own cot and room soon!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Baby Monitor

I would love to trial the baby monitor as I am due to give birth in a few weeks and it would be great peace of mind having something like that to watch my new bundle of joy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    'Pick Me' Please I have a 13 month old who likes to roll around, kicking off blankets (tried sleeping bag, but he did not like it) and putting his legs through the rails of his cot.. Would be great to trial this so I have a plan of attack before entering his room.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default please choose me

Quote Originally Posted by bubhub View Post
    Would you like to review a Motorola Video Monitor?

CNP Brands and the team at Bub Hub are giving 5 lucky Bub Hubbers the opportunity to trial their very own Motorola Video Monitor valued at $369.95!

Attachment 21809

The new MBP36 FHSS Baby Monitor from Motorola has everything you need to monitor your babies safety and comfort. With crystal clear sound, 3.5" LCD colour display and infrared night vision you can keep a watchful eye over the nursery from anywhere in the home. Complete with inbuilt temperature gauge and 2-way communication you can also remotely control your babies comfort for a peace of mind like no other.

Key Features
    • 2.4Ghz FHSS Digital Transmission Technology
    • 64 Channels
    • 3.5"/8.9cms Colour Display Video
    • Two Way Communication
    • LED Indicator for Sound/Volume Alerts
    • Temperature Display/Alert
    • Five Lullabies
    • Infrared Night Vision
    • Rechargeable Battery Pack for Parent Unit
    • Power Adaptor for Baby Unit
    • 300m operation range

If you have a child between birth and 1 year old and would like to participate and review the MBP36 FHSS Baby Monitor from Motorola, please type 'Pick Me' in this thread and let us know why we should select you!

We'll be selecting 5 reviewers later this week from all the posts made by midday, Thursday 10 May (Brissie time)!

Members of the Reviewer Panel will probably receive an email about this opportunity too. Please make sure that you reply in this THREAD and do not reply to the email.

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review within 14 days of receiving the sample.

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review nappies (disposable & cloth), wipes, your local park and whole heap of other pregnancy & parenting items. So get to it if you want a chance to get your hands on this fabulous monitor for nix!!!

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here
    i have a 5 month old that constantly needs me to check on him, he has just had croup and stays coughing all through the night and i have to get up and make sure he is breathing OK....this would be so helpful....thank you

Thanks
    Reviews

Thumbs up Pick me!!! PLEASE!!!

Pick me pleaseeeeee!! I'm due with my FiRSt Bubs in 2 and a half weeks and I haven't yet bought a baby monitor! Being a first time mum this is a must to have to check on Bubs! I would LOVE <3 to have the opportunity to review this monitor!

Thanks
    Reviews
    "Pick Me" I have a 2 year toddler we are trying to get to go to sleep by herself before number 2 arrives. Would love this monitor to keep an eye on her without being in the room and for piece of mind once the new baby is in the room with her I can make sure she's not trying to get into the cot or something like that. Wish I had this video monitor right now, it has everything you could want. So Hope I'm lucky enough to trial this one. I would love to give my review on a product like this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please choose me! I'm due on the 31st of May with my first bub and would love the peace of mind you could have with a video monitor! I have a pet cat so will be keeping the nursery door closed when bub is sleeping and my nursery is upstairs whilst I will be downstairs a lot of the time!